I just had an amazing epiphany.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Stzaloc, Aug 24, 2008.

1. So I was raised as a Christian, but ever since i got into Buddhism and all that i started to believe in re-incarnation, so i would always contradict myself when talking about religion, because instead of going to heaven, i believed that the moment i died, i would wake up as something or someone else being born. be it a dog, fly, human, or spider.

I also am a strong believer in aliens, so that didn't help my religious outlook very much either...

Anyhoo, today i was blazin it up off some fiery nuggets, when i thought....What if there was a god, like the GOD of gods, and he/she/it made hella different universes, and in each universe he/she/it assigned a little deciple god to maintain it and make it grow, and our universe is being maintained by who we call gods (for those who believe in gods).

And then aliens could be like the people from other universes more advanced than ours. like maybe their head god dude gave them more advanced shit, so they learned how to travel the universes before us. I dunno, i think it seems like it could be legit. What do you guys think about it?

2. I think you should check out my sig.

3. That's the beauty of what-ifs.

What if?

At least you're still looking for answers. Never stop asking questions.

4. your sig is weak sam haha, jk

or did you ever think that the aliens are gods? and they created us out of primates? theres no magical being in the sky, but i'm sure we have a creator since our evolution is a million times further than animals, when in the beginning humans (cavemen more like it) and animals were on the same level, no language, survival of the fittest, etc.

5. Here's another one. If aliens exist, and are smart enough to travel to this earth, do you think they would replicate human beings on thier planet? I would like to think us, as a species, are individual in ways of perception and emotion. There would have to be some benefit for them to do something as easy as taking a human embryo (or egg/sperm) and replicating human beings for thier own uses or studies.

Having said that, do you think HUMANS exist on other planets? Maybe we're a cheap form of slave labor to some alien population. Who knows!?

6. And neg, you're right, we do have a creator. We're here, right?

Now is it some bearded white guy in the clouds? Doubt it.

I'm sure the essence of our creation is so SO SO far past our comprehension it is almost not even worth speculating.

7. honestly i believe humans were origionally created as a slave race for aliens, and when they were done with us they left us here to be, or possibly just tried to wipe us out with a global flood by melting the polar ice caps

8. Thats legit man.