Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just had a thought

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vXiRiSHXv, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Someone posted in another thread about alcohol and tobacco being means for population control. People say that alcohol and smoking are ways to relieve stress. What if weed was meant to be natural stress relief? Like think about it. If you smoked a little every day your tolerance would go up and it wouldn't be as bad.

2. [quote name='"vXiRiSHXv"']Someone posted in another thread about alcohol and tobacco being means for population control. People say that alcohol and smoking are ways to relieve stress. What if weed was meant to be natural stress relief? Like think about it. If you smoked a little every day your tolerance would go up and it wouldn't be as bad.[/quote]

Dude, everything is about population control. From the shit in your food to the cigarettes you're addicted to.

3. Lol dood ur high

4. Tobacco is man made, Alcohol is man made.

Marijuana is not.

That is enough to ban all the above BUT marijuana.

5. thats what im sayin

6. Last time I checked, tobacco was as much of a plant as cannabis.

Unless you mean mass-produced cigarettes? Yeah, those are man-made (and tampered).

7. ...So we should ban walls, hammers, barrels, and cars as well?

8. I would say hammers and barrels for sure. Better safe than sorry :cool:

9. :rolleyes: Implied arguments are awesome.

10. If his reasoning for wanting those things banned is because they are man made, then all the things I listed should be banned as well by his logic.

11. Marijuana really isn't that natural anymore. To make them grow the way they grow, there's all sorts of chemical products that I'm sure aren't any good.

Oh well.

Alcohol and tobacco have been around for ages just like marijuana, neither of the three is anything new.

12. You stoned man?

13. What are you talking about...

14. In the end it's still just a plant. The chemicals used in growing MJ are used in extremely diluted solutions and are only there to improve the plant in some way (depending on what the grower is growing for). Not sure of the process of commercial cigarette making but I'm pretty damn sure they don't care how the plant itself grows and behaves, so long as they can sell their end product for as much profit as possible at minimal expense.

Most people who risk growing MJ care enough about the plant to not disrespect it that much.

Not arguing, just discussing :smoke:

15. No bro

16. [quote name='"ddog7x"']What?[/quote]

Hahaha

17. I was just being an idiot guys, although I do think tobacco and alcohol are not needed substances on this planet, which are man made. But marijuana is really getting altered these days I'm beginning to wonder, I mean it's just a plant, treat it like a plant.

18. Alcohol and tobacco are far more easily controlled.

Fuck the man. Vile swine.