I just had a great idea!

Discussion in 'General' started by hashy, Jan 21, 2010.

1. if you can make hookah out of tobacco, why not use bud as a replacement for tobacco? would it work? i looked it up on google and couldn't find shit. please tell me if im a genius, or im just too baked.:p

2. its been done, some people even mix the tobacco with the bud.

3. Uh...What? I don't think there are any hookahs made of tobacco any where. I think you are baked and if your question was meant to be "Can you smoke bud out of a hookah instead of tobacco?" and if so, than yes, yes you can.

4. um hookah is made out of tobacco, and i should slap you for saying put weed in a hookah, thats a terrible waste. let me re-phrase my question.

" CAN YOU USE WEED INSTEAD OF TOBACCO WHILE MAKING YOUR OWN FLAVORED HOOKAH?"

5. I SHOULD SLAP YOU FOR USING THE WORD HOOKAH INSTEAD OF SHISHA. :mad:

6. i have never heard the word shisha, where i live (las vegas) we go to "hookah" bars, we purchase "hookah" "hookah coals" "hookahs" and smoke "hookah" so sorry if ive displeased you over a fucking word.

7. You are an idiot. Hookahs are the device in which you use to smoke shisha which is a flavored tobacco. A hookah is not constructed, crafted and or made of tobacco and to think it is would make you a fool, so please, have a candy.

8. dude this is stupid, stop fighting with me, thats what we call it around here, you must call it something else where you come from. but lets just stop. imma go smoke a j, you do the same, and then well be fine.

9. OH MY GOD YOURE THE FIRST PERSON WHO'S EVER THOUGHT OF THIS!

not really.

10. When you use the same word for the smoking device and the herb it tends to make things a little confusing.

11. Yes sir, I didn't mean you were an idiot either, I believe the word is misinformed. Read this if you get some spare time it should explain the basics. Hookah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No problems here my friend, stay high. :smoking:

For real lol.

12. An actual hookah constructed from tobacco. Could this be the beginning of bongs made of bud?

And do you really think no one has ever tried smoking weed out of a hookah. Hell I've even tried it, didn't like it, but it's not a new idea.

And you obviously didn't look very hard on google. Here, let me google that for you.

13. Haha the first result was like 5 threads on this site about it, you dont look very hard man lol

14. wats a google?

15. Why, its 1.0 x 10^100 of course :cool:

16. 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
    :smoking:

17. I divided by 0...

18. #19 chackalacka, Jan 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2010
    ohshiiiii-

19. Only founds hookahs to be good with salvia, pretty lame with weed..