Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just had a great experience

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GenericName12, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Ive been daily vaping for a while and lately it was getting a bit boring and I wasn't getting the same euphoric feeling. I wasn't having as much fun with it as before.

I know that's a common side effect of weed. But I think part of it is also because I always do the same thing while high. Eat, play video games, watch silly sitcoms or badass action movies then pass out. Today I went for a quiet walk directly after taking a huge hit and it was just amazing. Beyond awesome. So fun. So relaxing. Couldn't even believe it. I live downtown in a major city and the people were just part of the scenery because I knew nobody was going to talk to me. Went to some scenic locations too. Ate street meat. Sometimes I get anxious around large groups when high. Not this time.

I just got back from the walk.

So maybe doing different activities is key.

2. Activities are absolutely key, get out and enjoy life after a toke. Life's absolutely amazing outside four walls

3. Glad you enjoyed it man. Thankfully, I don't smoke at home so I'm always getting the most out of my high. To be honest, I'd rather be buzzed out in the world than incredibly high at home. :D

4. That sounds great. I wish i lived closer to downtown, i went on a walk in the woods today, but being around people and getting some food sounds better :yummy:

5. That's awesome op, but what, the fuck, is 'street meat' :laughing: like cut wise

6. getting high and talking a walk is THE best thing ever. in the woods, around town, really anywhere. especially when its nice out.

7. I've noticed this too recently. It isn't just the weed you smoke, its what you do whilst high that is the kicker. Usually doesn't take much, but changing things up a bit, smoking with new people, new places, etc... really expands the high.

8. Exactly. Why should you always have to stay inside when high?

9. Absolutely. My first few months smoking it became a habit to smoke a joint outside then either go to the dining hall if I was on campus or go to my room and watch movies/play video games. And while inside activities can be great they get old fast. I remember my first time I spent a high entirely in nature and it was a similar experience. I had just discovered an amazing new smoking spot on campus, in the middle of a highly secluded forest and afterward I just spend the next few hours listening to music and just walking around and it was amazing and beautiful. I'm a firm believer that activities can make or break a high and the key is diversity. If you find yourself stuck in a routine where every time you get high you do one thing try to mix it up a little by doing almost anything else and you'll have a great time. Weed makes everything better anyway so you can't be disappointed haha.

10. That is why i am so excited for this weather in my state. I am finally getting weather over 30.

Its because you are so use to the same sensory exposure. New experiences are even enjoyable sober for me. Being high just makes it that much better.