I just had a fist brawl with my girlfriend

Discussion in 'General' started by weepingduck, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Just so everyone knows, it was literally a one time thing. We pushed each other, threw punches at each others arms, pulled each other around, just girly fighting. We have talked and sussed out our strategy for what is going to happen to ensure neither of us end up that angry again over nothing.

Thank you all for your support or... lack there of, and I look forward to talking to you all a lot more.

Once again, thanks.:wave:

2. [​IMG]

3. Wait wait wait....who won the fight?

4. [quote name='"DragonFury"']Wait wait wait....who won the fight?[/quote]

You should never hit a lady, but I want to know as well??

5. Yeah, just talk with her. If she wants to make a drama-game about it, maybe reconsider the strength of your relationship. I just mean, some people get off on picking fights. I just recommend the old fashioned apologizing and having her apologize.

I'm just going to put it out there that if my girlfriend intentionally ran over my dog, then one clean punch will be issued. Well, maybe not. But I'd do something un-nice transpired through a terribly cheesy 80's montage of "No More Mr. Nice Guy".

Sort-of EDIT: Glad to hear everything worked out!

6. Your done Put a fork in it
    Even if you do manage to explain your way out of this one, you will do it again.
    Once you have hit a woman you can bet you are and most likely will do it again when angry.
    You need some help before its to late.

7. Its really not that simple when it comes to love..
    PLUS when i get upset about one thing, all of the other fucked up shit gets me at the same time even if its completely irrelevant to our relationship, so im completely crazy. Im just in tears and screaming and wanting to beat the fuck out of everyone and its just. bad. and if he lets me leave it gets 675453454365365 times WORSE.
    Usually after like 3 minutes i'll just start crying without being all livid and Ursula like, and the restraint feels more comforting that restraining then i'll calm down and he'll talk to me and kiss me and then i feel better.
    It took a few years to figure out this is the way to go....

8. Did you get this brawl on recording? If so can you pm me a copy.

9. am i weird for not knowing what this is?

10. Allow me the pleasure of brightening your evening:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC2gIPnUCgw]nutrigrain commercial - YouTube[/ame]

11. i hope you beat her ass!

12. I feel so effing great after watching that!!!111!!??!!!

whoever made this forum software is a bunch of nazis for not letting me use caps lock

13. [​IMG]

14. huh wut does striked mean. did she protest her job in a picket line?

15. [quote name='"Meneks"']
    Lol, do you get like 20 friend request once people find out you aren't a guy?

Edit: thats a silly question.. Of course you do[/quote]

No, I get kicked from games. I just stopped talking on my mic after a while. I fucking hate playing with randoms.

16. Meet up with me. I will fix you.. With my fist

17. well you cant really dig a GENUINE lesbian, (although in my experience there are very few) but i do looooove me a pretty dyke.

18. That's great! Where the hell did this commercial air? I know it sure as hell couldn't have been in the U.S.

19. if i see any girl swinging at me first, they'll expect something from me

20. is it ur peener? ^