I just had a fist brawl with my girlfriend

Discussion in 'General' started by weepingduck, Mar 16, 2012.

1. [quote name='"weepingduck"']Guys I'm a girl, I am a lesbian and I was in a lesbian relationship.[/quote]

Shit just got real....real sexy.

2. Do not ever put your hands on a women unless you are about to die. I'm sick of men justifying putting their hands on a women. I may joke about women rights but when it comes down to it fuck anyone that has to feel powerful hitting a women. I dealt with my step dad hitting my mom before they got divorced and I hit him and slammed him against the wall where I kindly let him know if this ever happens again he will never walk again. This isn't being an internet tough guy every man should defend a women if she is striked.

3. [quote name='"Mr.Burnsalot"']Do not ever put your hands on a women unless you are about to die. I'm sick of men justifying putting their hands on a women. I may joke about women rights but when it comes down to it fuck anyone that has to feel powerful hitting a women. I dealt with my step dad hitting my mom before they got divorced and I hit him and slammed him against the wall where I kindly let him know if this ever happens again he will never walk again. This isn't being an internet tough guy every man should defend a women if she is striked.[/quote]
    OP who hit then girlfriend....is a girl.

Paradox? Wormhole?

4. #84 Mr.Burnsalot, Mar 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2012
    '
    Wait...what? Shit I'm speechless. GG me for not reading more than original post.

Since I know it's girl on girl now. Did anyone record this fight?

5. This thread went from burning hate to raging boner

6. I dont care, man or women. If you put your fucking hands on me, your asking for me to put my hands on you.

If a bitch can slap a face, she can take a slap to the face.

Dont deal out what you cant handle yourself ladies.

7. [quote name='"REVELATlONS"']I dont care, man or women. If you put your fucking hands on me, your asking for me to put my hands on you.

Dont deal out what you cant handle yourself ladies.[/quote]

For me it depends on the situation. If I know it will hurt me me, ie. crazy chick trying to stab me, I will probably protect myself, but I won't go to excess and start beating the shit out of her

Same goes for guys, I won't just start beating the shit out of a guy unless I'm protecting myself

8. Was this a case of a slap that shocked you, or did you two really brawl with fists flying?

If you got to the point of fists flying, not a moment pushed too far..and you wanna stay with her - you might need to seek outside help. You both clearly lost rationality when dealing with each other if you brawled and it's going to take time, a lot of effort and a lot of patience to get back to a good place from there.

If it was a moment that went too far, you might be able to work it out between you.

9. this thread made me a little sad for humanity. not because of OP, but because all the responses to OP.
    a lot of people seriously need to get the fuck off their high horse.

10. Well, y'know how people normally fix amnesia by hitting the same spot they got knocked on the first time?

Just give it a try, go smack her again and see if it's all good.

Nah, don't do that..

I hope you don't do this all the time, and you really get help

11. A stoner that practices the art of violence? What is this world coming to...

12. [quote name='"stealthgrower"']this thread made me a little sad for humanity. not because of OP, but because all the responses to OP.
    a lot of people seriously need to get the fuck off their high horse.[/quote]

You need to get off your white horse, white knight

13. [quote name='"REVELATlONS"']I dont care, man or women. If you put your fucking hands on me, your asking for me to put my hands on you.

Dont deal out what you cant handle yourself ladies.[/quote]

BRTky.jpg

Aren't you just a bundle of sunshine..

Isn't it past your bedtime? Someones a bit cranky.

14. Truth. Relates to anyone, not just women.

15. [quote name='"speedyf"']
    Truth. Relates to anyone, not just women.[/quote]

Yeah I agree. Personally I would try to refrain from hitting a girl back if she socked me, but that doesn't mean it's wrong to defend yourself and I don't think people are fair to just flip out on a guy cuz he hits a girl after being hit hard himself first.. Personally, when I receive a punch in the face there is very little thought process.. There's just "either hit back or get your ass kicked" so I can understand

16. OP, i would suggest being the bigger person and calmly adressing the problems when everything is sufficiently cooled off. don;t try to be right or anything, just real calm. ask her how she feels and why she did and said all that. you spoke of tension, but you did not mention over what. this tension seems to be the root of the problem, from what i read.

17. Yes most people on this site, have never been in this situation before so they are speaking with absolutely zero experience, which is dumb.

I have been punched in the face by an ex girlfriend, after she accused me of cheating on her, ( the kicker being that I wasnt, and she was just bat shit insane ).

She punched me so hard that she broke my nose in two places. She dropped a dead on haymaker and my nose instantly started gushing blood. I mean like pouring all over the floor, and on my clothes. I didnt even have time to think about what had happened, my body automatically went into flight or fight mode, and I smacked her across the face as hard as I could.

That ended that conversation, and I broke up with her the next morning.

18. as for violent women, if you push an angry girl on her ass she will stop generally

19. OP, she kicked your ass didn't she?

20. Ok first and foremost it sound like you need to learn to open up and talk more when your having an argument I understand the whole not wanting to argue, but she may have felt like you weren't listening to her. One thing you might want to think about therapy. And maybe couples therapy as well. When you get to the point of fist fights it's time to look for outside help.

The other thing is more of a general thing that I and my hubby grew up with, if your a girl and your froggy enough to go toe to toe with some one, be prepared to get hit back.