I just had a fist brawl with my girlfriend

Discussion in 'General' started by weepingduck, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Maybe we could meet up for a joint sometime seeing as you're in the UK? :smoke:
    I promise not to fight you.

2. I wouldn't hit a girl unless she was obviously just fucking me up and I wanted her to stop. More of a personal safety thing. But I have always figured that if a chick ever kicks me in the nuts I'm probably going to lay her ass out in the couple of seconds I'm still standing before I hit the ground.

3. Ugh, same. I used to be on ps3 and I would permanently be asked why my voice was so high. :')

4. [quote name='"GeoffreyLeonard"']So a girl can hit a guy and its ok? But when a guy hits a girl its morally wrong?[/quote]

Yea pretty much.

5. Lol, do you get like 20 friend request once people find out you aren't a guy?

Edit: thats a silly question.. Of course you do

6. Fucking...

Random Twist Thread... Lol

7. Why would he just lay on top of you?
    That's weird as fuck
    Sounds like he deserved it to me
    Unless I'm misunderstanding haha

8. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']

This doesn't really surprise me[/quote]

Funny, didn't know you knew me to be surprised by something I would do

9. Violence is never the answer, no matter how angry you are. It's just the easiest and quickest release of hatred, but you'll only feel worse after.

10. i don't think anyone should be abused physically or mentally. However, If some crazy (male or female) hits me in the face, I am going to protect myself. You can protect yourself without hitting the other person, just hold them down.

11. you know what I think?
    It doesn't matter your gender. If you love your significant other, don't hit them.
    plain and simple, if my gay cousin was being abused by his gay spouse (hypothetical gay cousin) I'd be pissed as shit.

12. I agree, I agree with alot more posts too but this was the closest quoteable;)

People, PLEASE Dont hit eachother, Violence doesnt solve anything and every time ive ever used it...its fucked my life over. BAD.
    We are all human, we make mistakes and shit, just learn and never do again is my policy im tyring to adhere to:eek:

13. Well its not like he just planked on top of me:p
    Its more like wrestling, i'm freakin the fuck out trying to leave, and he's real big on the not "walking away from your problems" thing. Because once i get home i just want to be with him so i get even more depressed and mad and he knows that, then we go to bed mad and i end up riding my bike over at like 3 am and its just a big emotional mess. So he just tackles me to keep me from leaving....

14. Oh yeah I know what you mean, that makes sense, although I don't think I'd do that to someone
    Haha at first it sounded like some rapist ish

This whole thread is like one big cluster of everyone jumping to crazy conclusions

15. Just @ all the nay Sayers , women can be abusive , i know of people who were emotionally abused , nagged at , put down , refused intamacy for years straight and one day they just snapped and punched there girlfriend . I'm not for hitting girls at all but tbh I don't blame them . Do you know how degrading it is to be refused sex when you want it but then give in later because your afraid your girlfriend will get mad ?

16. Angry hate sex has never been detrimental to relationship problems.

Doctor says a night of this and all will be forgave and forgot.

17. I don't know man i'm not a small dude or anything but i've seen some chicks who could probably whoop my ass lol, but for the majority of women you are correct. Although I'm a big believer in facing the consequences of your actions, and though i wouldn't hit a woman. If a girl expects to get hit back if she throws a punch at another female or if she expects a guy to hit back if he throws a punch at another male than she damn sure shouldn't be throwin punches at nobody (either gender) without expectin some consequences. Like i said i don't hit women and trust me i've been punched in the face by women a couple times acutally just recently too lol (emotional chicks man) but if you don't wanna get hit don't throw punches. Women want full equality? Than they need to be ready to deal with the same sets of consequences period. Yes i just said period... twice

18. yeah i would hate if someone just held me down to prevent me from going anywhere.

Just because THEY think its the right thing to do doesn't necessarily mean its right for everyone.

Lol at girls who say "Oh no hes never hit me, just kept me restrained on the ground from going anywhere until I met eye to eye with him"

dafuq? I would never hold any body down to get them to do what I want, even if it isn't like.. Serious.

If you can't reason with someone simply using words then there is no hope for this society.

19. Fucking love having sex with someone you hate, its just better.