I just had a fist brawl with my girlfriend

Discussion in 'General' started by weepingduck, Mar 16, 2012.

1. UNF, if it looked like that, I'd have been turned on.

2. I have a feeling this thread was just trolling for re-actions. Why wouldn't you have explained everything in the original post.

3. Pics or didn't happen, only joking. You could try talking to her and explaining word for word your beef or try to find out whats bugging her just dont raise your voice and whe she does ask her why she is. But being a woman you must know that woman are batshit crazy and somtimes its just easier to say sorry when you havent done anything wrong. Depends how much you value your pride. To be honest though if your physically fighting with her its probably time to break up no matter how much you want to stay together.

4. Why are men so attracted to lesbians?

5. [quote name='"Hali Hostility"']

PROBABLY not. But it's the principal, I respect the fact that men can hold back and just walk away because TRUST i know, girls are fucking crazy.
    I don't see why girls have such a hard time holding back because I absolutely KNOW men aren't as aggravating as us. Like they're just not. We all know this.
    We should be expected not to lay a finger on men to. But everybody has this little idea that because were physically weaker were accepted to hit men. So it just grows and grows and soon the majority of women are just thinking they can do whatever.
    They should just understand that they should THINK as an equal, as well as behave as one.
    Opposite sexes simply SHOULD NOT attack eachother that way.
    Men seem to understand that more. More women need to understand this.[/quote]

I agree with you and I see what you're saying

Some women do seem to have a little entitlement when it comes to attacking guys. My buddies ex was like that. She was the one girl I probably would slapped if she hit me, she is a fucking bitch. If they got into a fight she would hit him and he would touch her. One night it got so bad I left our apartment cause she lost her shit. He's a much better guy than I am

6. Because its sex with no stray penises involved.

7. Well, I'm a lesbian and I've kind of been in this situation with my ex.

We never actually threw fists, but there was some firm grabbing on her part. Anyway, our situation got pretty heated in the moment as well. In my experience, no couple should ever get to that point. How long have you guys been dating? We were at 10 months when this happened, and to be honest it was a really hard situation to fix. Hence her being my ex. She was the type that liked to bring up past situations do it didn't help.

The best I can say, is give it time. Don't try fixing it now, that leads to two irrational people. If its meant to be, it will be. When you guys do talk, remember what's best for you. I tend to put other people before me, if that's anything what your like.

8. I didn't think everyone would think I was a woman beating man. Do I look like a guy or something? :s

I'm genuinely upset and this is the only community I enjoy the company of the people within so excuse me for seeking help among my favorite people.

9. Equal rights equal fights. Someone swings at me, I'm swinging back, no matter what gender you are. I never swing first though, I always give ladies the first throw, since they're physically weaker and all.

10. I am, I'm very generous. I give everything I can to her. She means the world to me but I royally fucked up and for that I feel disgusted in myself. I've tried to help myself and her be a better couple but it's not working. Walking away is too hard though, she's the only person I've ever adored like this.

Help me?:confused:

11. the one and ONLY time I hit my boyfriend, he was doing that shit that hes always done to get me to not leave in a fight. He just tackles me on the bad and lays on me, but one time I just shoved him off and he went flying at the door and came back to lay on me and i lifted up my legs to get off and i got him in the nads!!!:eek:
    So he was like really mad, So he jumped back on me but I took it as more of an aggressive way I guess like he was trying to hurt me or something even though he wasn't so I pushed him really hard on his chest to get him off again and he went to push my arms away and I thought we was trying to like hit me or something and I clocked him straight in his jaw, his head did a complete 180 and he, just sat up and was like
    "really? wow." head still turned.
    I just started crying immediately because i knew it was an accident and he wasn't trying to hit me at all, just restraining still.
    I felt HORRRRIBLE. Just full on bawling in him arms because i just rocked him. I can't even explain how bad i felt....I feel like crying just thinking of it...

Later on, we were calming down and smoking and he THOUGHT i was over it i guess, and he like "aye babe, i gotta tell you something, You fuckin ROCKED me right now. My brain rattled." I just started bawling again...terrible.

12. [quote name='"reigninblood"']Equal rights equal fights. Someone swings at me, I'm swinging back, no matter what gender you are. I never swing first though, I always give ladies the first throw, since they're physically weaker and all.[/quote]

This doesn't really surprise me

13. I personally thought your avatar was just a random picture, soo?
    And i haven't really seen you round the city to know otherwise

14. I've done something like that, with the same girl. I was the one messing around though. :')

15. For the first couple of years I was underage and I couldn't make an account. I got used to just laughing and enjoying the threads that I never really got into joining in the discussion. Now I'm 18 and I've made this it's still a weird thing but I hardly ever contribute. :/

16. Same here, but I became a fuckin GC junkie at first....
    My boyfriend would be appaled at my post count:eek:...

17. Sorry about the "fucking coward who hits women" comment. I just assume everyone on the internet is a guy, dunno why and your avatar has writing across the face so its hard to tell from the tiny pic.

and on the hitting a girl subject. It takes an awful lot to get me angry enough to want to hit anyone even in fights with guys I go for holds and grapples (im a big guy though). Id never hit a girl though its just wrong even she hit me I wouldnt hit back unless it was life or death.

18. So, if were you I would just talk it out with her and make sure she knows that you really do feel bad and you guys gotta lay down ground rules for arguing, like things you should and should not say, when to walk away, ya know shit like that. It differs for different people. You guys gotta have an understanding of how to deal with eachother during certain emotions and shit. But you have to reaaaaallly beat in the fact that you NEED to be patient and calm if your relationship means something and you want to keep it.

19. Everyone thinks i'm a guy to....
    On xbox live also...
    Story of my life.

20. I feel like this to a degree. I mean im not just gonna haul off and hit some chick, but IMO when you throw a punch that indicates to me that your ready to fight. Girls are weaker than guys physically which is why I show restraint, but restraint only goes so far.

BTW lets face it gender inequality runs rampant on both sides, but I think girls get WAYYYYYY more leeway. Me and a girl get in an arguement, someone calls the cops, The cops show up and tell me I have to leave MY house that I pay the bills for and she pays nothing. Bullshit.