I just had a fist brawl with my girlfriend

Discussion in 'General' started by weepingduck, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Yes that's exactly it.

2. [quote name='"GeoffreyLeonard"']So a girl can hit a guy and its ok? But when a guy hits a girl its morally wrong?[/quote]

Now you got it.

If a girl punched me I'd probably just laugh. If I punched a girl I could really hurt her.

There's a big difference between men and women physically. Well most men

3. this is what happens when you fuck with OP

[​IMG]

4. Guys I'm a girl, I am a lesbian and I was in a lesbian relationship. We had a fight which meant she hit me too.

The full story is, all day we woke up to a bit of tension but with a history of starting arguments I couldn't finish, I just kept my mouth shut and continued on my phone just trowling through grasscity.
    She started calling me every name under the sun and in return I stayed silent. Not just shrug and look away, i listened to everything she had to say and then I nodded and left it. I was downstairs when she came down and told me the days plan and she kicked off because I said I didn't want to smoke weed at her grandma's because she's old and doesn't need to smell it.

We then escalated and I threw some hairspray at a box on the floor and it went from there.

I hope you don't think I just beat the shit out of her and expect it to be fixed, we argued and we fought and I can't reconcile because i feel so bad and she hates me. I want your help not your fucking judgement.

5. Who said it was okay for girls to hit guys?

As a male I understand that the female counterpart is physically weaker and I feel that If I were to hit someone that is genetically weaker, thats a sign of weakness from my part.

I know for a fact that I can hurt a female with a simple tap, but why should I?
    Why is it necessary to show force to someone that is weaker?
    To prove a point?
    What point are you proving from displaying physical dominance?

Walking away, while it might seem cowardly is very symbolic in a sense that:

You know you can easily hit the person once and they can be hurt, but instead of doing that I think a lot of power is displayed in simply not hitting a female back..

I'd rather a girl feel bad that she hit me knowing that I didn't hit her back than to have her feel bad that I hit her and gave her the thought of being a minor being.

6. Pics of your girlfriend

7. [quote name='"GeoffreyLeonard"']So you're saying women aren't equal to men? Sexists.[/quote]

Not physically not even close

8. Physically, they aren't...

I'm not being sexist I'm being realistic.

9. [​IMG]
    :smoking:

10. BULL.
    I think it's the principal.
    Yeah men OBVIOUSLY are gonna hurt you more, all the more reason to learn how to hold back JUST like men have to. I fucking gaurantee listening to a bitch complain and whine and yell is A LOOOOOOOOOT less tolerable than listening to a man. So it really shouldn't bee that fucking hard to hold back and use your words.
    Its this god damn "moral" or whatever the fuck you wanna call it that gives girls the idea that they CAN hit men. AND THEY FUCKING CAN'T. It's not cool. No matter how ya spin it. If you wanna be treated as an equal, then thats exactly what the fuck you are. Them having the "right" or being somewhat more "accepted" to hitting men, is NOT being an equal, it's kinda like being a superior right?
    Its not okay. Point. blank. period....

11. Naw man I dont know what your saying? most males are much more bulk and have much more power then a women does It doesnt apply to all women but to most And its not right to ever fucking punch a girl If shes swinging at you Take it like a man or atleast just try and hold her down and keep her calm but never fucking swing man that shit is weak..... :devious: ..... Juz :smoke: and chill the fuck out

12. this just made my fuckin day + i have the weirdest boner right now? lololol

yeee throw some jello in that bitch

[​IMG]

13. [quote name='"Hali Hostility"']
    BULL.
    I think it's the principal.
    Yeah men OBVIOUSLY are gonna hurt you more, all the more reason to learn how to hold back JUST like men have to. I fucking gaurantee listening to a bitch complain and whine and yell is A LOOOOOOOOOT less tolerable than listening to a man. So it really shouldn't bee that fucking hard to hold back and use your words.
    Its this god damn "moral" or whatever the fuck you wanna call it that gives girls the idea that they CAN hit men. AND THEY FUCKING CAN'T. It's not cool. No matter how ya spin it. If you wanna be treated as an equal, then thats exactly what the fuck you are. Them having the "right" or being somewhat more "accepted" to hitting men, is NOT being an equal, it's kinda like being a superior right?
    Its not okay. Point. blank. period....[/quote]

I never said a woman can hit me.

I gave my reason for not hitting one back.

I think you're a girl but if you're not and a girl hit you would you slap her back because she's equal?

14. All of a sudden it's gone from morally wrong to really hot, i'm sorry i can only help is you post pics of your GF. :p

JOKING, give her some space and try and call her :confused:

15. [quote name='"GeoffreyLeonard"']So girls aren't equal to men physically. Then a woman shouldn't hit a man willingly, knowing he is stronger than her and can over power her. If the girl starts the fight and gets hit, she deserves it for willingly engaging in a fight with someone stronger than her.[/quote]

Then why do douchebag guys try to pick fights with guys bigger. They know they're gonna lose right?

People are emotional, women much more so than men, I give them a little leway when it comes to flying off the handle

16. Yeah but girls are stupid, soooo...

Edit: joking ofcourse.. Or am i

17. I like how it took awhile for op to tell us shes a lesbian

18. My Husband holds me down and torments me in many ways whilst I'm stuck and uses his strength to his advantage so yeah I hit him a lot to get him off of me and get away sometimes because he restrains me on purpose because he knows he is stronger and it pisses me off so really he's asking for it. Men are a lot stronger, the way it should be if you have a dick and balls swinging between your thighs. He's never hit me though! :smoking:

19. PROBABLY not. But it's the principal, I respect the fact that men can hold back and just walk away because TRUST i know, girls are fucking crazy.
    I don't see why girls have such a hard time holding back because I absolutely KNOW men aren't as aggravating as us. Like they're just not. We all know this.
    We should be expected not to lay a finger on men to. But everybody has this little idea that because were physically weaker were accepted to hit men. So it just grows and grows and soon the majority of women are just thinking they can do whatever.
    They should just understand that they should THINK as an equal, as well as behave as one.
    Opposite sexes simply SHOULD NOT attack eachother that way.
    Men seem to understand that more. More women need to understand this.

20. Stop draggin it out, you know shes feeling shitty about it also. Confront her about it, say your sorry, resolve the dispute, move on and quit bitchin.