"I just had a fight with my ........" thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GGrass, Jul 23, 2010.

1. #1 GGrass, Jul 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2010
    I searched, but didn't find one. So I'm making a new one.

This is "I just had a fight with my (whoever)" thread. Fill in the blank as you find appropriate. Wife, husband,girlfriend, boyfriend, mom, dad, boss, friend...

For me, I just had a fight with my dad. Who is also my boss.

He's a close minded asshole who thinks everyone's wrong and he's the only guy who knows anything.

That's the reason why my chief engineer quit his job today.

Now I have to find a new engineer, which will be VERY difficult. Near impossible. And this is exactly why I was so angry at him this morning, when he lectured in front of everyone about how lousy our engineer is.

Thank God it's Friday. Really. At least I have the weekend to cool things down...

2. Had a fight with gf over me being an adult. I mean wtf I'm in my 30's I still have 5 years of fucking around to do right?

Sucks @ Dad. Way back when I worked for my Dad too, sucked donkey dick! Especially as he was anti pot back then (He grows now, go figure).

3. I don't think there's such a thing as an age of being an adult. There are moments where you have to act adult. Not all the time. If your following the age idea. It's like saying; 'Times up'!.

4. i just had a fight with my girlfriend

every time we smoke she freaks out cuz she has a mad low tolerance and she thinks i get mad at her cuz i get really worried (i dont get mad tho) a nd she thought i didnt want to smoke with her anymore

5. I just had (another) fight with my boyfriend. This time we decided to just be friends for now and see what happens later. Hurts like fucking hell.

6. ^^^im sry

7. Penis....I think i won

8. Congratulation on your victory. It must've been a tough fight.

9. Ggrass,

I learned a long time ago that arguing with parents is like you trying to convince me not to smoke weed.

Most parents are full of ego and won't admit that they're wrong. Save it. When he gets you mad smoke one and say "yes sir"

10. my husband :( Nothing new here lol.

I obviously don't make him enough money. Didn't realize that keeping house and children wasn't in the fucking job description for making my husband enough money even though I do work from home. Not enough though. Not enough for my *habit* as he likes to put it.

11. I hear ya! What work do you do?

12. Web content management for my company's various websites and customers ads. I love it, but he wants me to get a *real* job. I'm like dude this is a *real* job. I make $20 an hour...not leaving it.

13. dam sounds like a dream job tell his ass to grow up your makeing 20$ an hour what else could he want? lol :confused:

14. with my Goldfish.

lazy prick.

Does nothing around the house, doesn't have a job, doesn't pay rent, i feed him, i would clothe him but he prefers to be nude (which totally weirds out a,y girls i bring home), just does nothng but swim about all day waiting to be fed, but worst of all just SHITS everywhere.fucking gross..

you know, he hasn't once offered me any money, or anything.

well i kicked him out.

i felt bad at first but i knew he was taking advantage.

15. Yes sir.... :smoking:

16. WOW... I mean... if you worked normal hours, say... 8 hours a day, like most office workers... then you'd be making.... 160$ a day.... and in a month... you'd be making... 3,520 dollars!! Sweet!!

Did you know that typical monthly pay for an office worker in Thailand is about 1/10 of that?

Wow... and your husband says that's NOT enough???