Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i just had a cool idea

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rossdaboss50, Oct 19, 2009.

1. ive been lookin at some of those laser pens that can get really hot and pop ballons and what not. so i was thinking. is it possible to use one of those lasers to light a bowl?

2. Yeah, it would work if the lazer is good enough, but you would have to have the laser stay in place to light it.

Same sorta thing as with a sautering gun

3. Yes, you can use one, but I believe it may have to be the really expensive blue or green lasers that burn hot enough to vaporize the THC. I never have used a laser, but I have heard that it works.

4. Simple answer my friend: No.

5. Your wrong, Search the forums buddy:rolleyes:

6. I know bro, I did. I read the thread and after leaving it to post here, my oppinion
    was the same. The simple answer is no. You could do it. It is NOT simple though. :)

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5erjj6aS5Ws]YouTube - Cheapy Lighter Laser Burner![/ame]

8. Next time you have a "cool idea", Let it go bro.:smoke:

9. the cheapy lighter laser burner looks tight as hell.

10. very carefully.

i think im gonna make one. it will be te cleanest hit, like a solar hit.

11. get a pair of laser goggles for whichever wavelength of light you're using. The laser will probably reflect off the glass while you're lighting it and without the proper safety gear you could well burn your eyes. I think I'll stick with my safer methods

12. Wow this is a GREAT Idea, think I'll be getten one of those Lazers ASAP for the cleaner hit. Though you could also get one of those like glass rods that you heat and they actually can light it. My bf told me bout those, I'll see if I can find them online

+ Rep

13. thats what i was going to say,if a laser can burn weed it could fuck up your eyes bad.
    i would go with bee line it works great

14. Good point. Shining lasers at glass = not the best idea.

15. but a lgo rod takes awhile to heat up and u gotta heat it for every hit. lazer would only take a few seconds to combust the weed.

16. it might take a few minutes? but yea it will definetly work

17. i know its possible to light a cig, someone's posted a video on how to make one of them on here before so i presume u can use it for a bowl but it would take a little longer to burn, also i heard there exspensive.