i just got...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cannabible2, Apr 30, 2006.

1. hey all i just got ''mirical grow shake n feed continuous release all purpose plant food'' will that work for veg.?

2. Good question...I've been curious about continuous release ferts as well. I didn't wanna risk any of my plants so I recently bought some Schultz because I read it was decent(10-15-10) and it only cost $5.

If no one else has tried it, and you are willing to jeopardize a plant, why not try it? See what happens and post your findings.

3. I don't like continuous/time release because they seem not to release consistantly. I would advise just using a standard fert - I've used the 7 Drops Shultz many times and it's pretty good.

4. Yep, you want continuous release, rather than time release oh god im baked

5. ^ Agreed. The supposed benefit to time-release ferts is that it will do the work for you so you don't have to. But they may or may not release steadily. Not a big deal and much more reliable to do it yourself.

6. hey thanks for all theses rep. how do i klnow how much to use?:smoking:

7. Is this the kind intended to be dissolved in water and poured onto plants or do you sprinkle it right on the soil?

My experience is with water-soluble ferts, mix it about 1/4 strength of what the box says. Throughout the veg cycle you can slowly increase that.

8. hey 2 packed that it bitty plant got you stoned huh how grams did you harvest

9. no u mix it into the soil.

10. whatever you decide on, make absolutely sure it is water-soluble.

11. yea it is but how much do i use?

12. depends on the strength of the fert.

13. 10-10-10 ,it also says feeds up to three months ,does that a mean it wont need to be watered for three months, and it says use a table spoon do that mean i just need 1/4 of what that says? and when i need to switch ferts for flowerin can i just use it then next time i water instea of the kind i am using?

14. any suggestions?:D