Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just got tripped the fuck out ..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoked All Dat, Apr 9, 2010.

1. wtf.. so I pick up my phone and I just start texting like normal, but then for some reason the phone shut off but the lights inside the numbers were still on. (which only goes on when the phone is unlocked/turned on) so the screen was off and the lights were on. but now the screen starts to turn off/on. Im like ... "I must have broke my phone? Damn. Maybe its the battery" So I put the charger in it, and nothing. So I take the charger out and then take the battery out. THE PHONE WAS STILL FLASHING ON/OFF WITH NO BATTERY. And of course, right before this happens, I smoke a bowl for the first time in a week.

WTF.

2. eat your phone, it's the only way to stop it.

3. try this. turn phone off, take out the battery for 10 seconds, put it back and turn on phone. that reboots it, should work.

4. yea u took the battery out for like 2 seconds and it was still flashing but when I did it for longer, it stopped. Didn't know that. I was tripped out lol.

5. Aliens bro. thats the only logical explanation. ;)

6. you need to show your phone who the fuck is boss.

7. Ha! That's happened to me! Except I thought God was trying to tell me something.
    The rest of my high was all about me searching for "signs" fro
    God lmao

8. Electronics go crazy right before alien abductions. You probably got abducted and probed. Do you have any missing time, or foggy memories of being experimented on?

9. Ohhh now that u mention it.

I remember an alien going on top of me.

Oh wait .. that was your mother.

:):):)