I Just Got the Best News of my Life!

Discussion in 'General' started by Motoxridah, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Well today I check the mail and see a letter from Humboldt State University. Open it up and find out i'm accepted. This was my first college of choice (for obvious reasons) but also because the school specializes in outdoors type careers which i'm hoping to pursue. My parents are so proud of me they are buying me an apartment up there right near the school. I think i'm set for the next 5 years or so but I am just so excited of hearing this. Of course you know what I'll be doing / attempting to do in my apartment closet hahaha :hello: :hello: :hello:

2. congrats!!!:smoke: :hello:

3. Congrats, I too just got into the college of my dreams (UC Boulder) and cannot wait to go next year, I am sure it's the same for you...

4. Hell yeah man, congratulations. Have fun with the apartment.

5. Getting that acceptance letter is the best feeling you has a HS graduate.. When I got into Drexel I was going crazy.. that whole weekend was a blast, not that I rememberd much, hahha

..congrats dude, smoke up in celebration :)

6. Yeah I have been celebrating all day. I can't wait to go out there and try some of their sticky icky icky mmmm

7. Awesome dude. I tried to apply there but my parents wouldn't let me.

8. Why in the closet, man? It's your apartment, smoke in the damn kitchen if you please.

9. I was referring to growing... but hey, a plant beside the refrigerator sounds interesting

10. Hahaha, my bad. I say the freezer!

11. congrats man thats awesome! I had a friend that went there and he had alot of fun