Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just got some hash...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by <3maryjane, Jun 14, 2011.

1. I recently purchased 2 grams of hash and I'm wondering what will be the best way of smoking it. I don't have any bud to mix it so I can't do that. All I have is a glass pipe.

2. And what kind of hash is it? describe?

3. Hell if I know. It looks like two little rocks. This is the first time I have hash to my self so I just want to know whats going to the be most efficient way to smoke this.

4. Uhh, just pack a bowl like you normally would? Or you could do the jar trick/hot knives if you really wanted to.

5. break it up into little shards (if its dry) or into little balls (if its wet) and pack a small sized bowl, one bowl will last a long as time, with hash i used to wake up and pack 1 bowl and smoke off of it all day

6. Yea I was thinking about hot knifing it but I'm just gonna pack some bowls with it haha.

7. Fuck you good sir. AND your white lighter.

8. Thx for this.

9. yeah, definitely just put it in a bowl or piece. just start out with a little at first and then put more in if you need too...you definitely dont want to waste hash because just a little bit can give you a good high.

10. if its any type of FULL melt hash. loading it in a bowl work work.

you need weed for the base atleast!

11. Hey! White lighters are fuckin' awesome!

12. yea, I'd say the same thing as zion. Just pack a little bit, dont back a huge bowl of hash. Hash doesn't go out like weed does, it'll keep and burning and roasting usually even when you're not hitting it.

13. if you smoke cigs its worth it to put a bead of hash at the end of a cig and cut a little whole in a bottle, stick the cig in with the hash on the cherry, make sure the bottle had the cap on with the cap facing down.. the hash smoke is heavier, and thicker, you will see it gather at the bottom of the bottle, when its done just un cap and try to just inhale the thick hash smoke at the bottom (its very easy to tell the difference between the two types of smoke, and they separate alot)

14. You can do bottle tokes! All you need is a plastic bottle, a cigarette and small bits of hash

You make a hole (with a lighter's flame) on the side of the bottle near the bottom, then you light up your cigarette and you use it to pick up one of the little bits of hash you just cut, it will stick on the cherry, then you put in in the hole you made and you wait till it consumes itself, then take off the cap and toke!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbTjrHZinNc]YouTube - ‪HD - Méthode québécoise pour fumer du hash: tutoriel pour coller des plombs‬‏[/ame]

EDIT : Lol i didn't see the guy's post above me

15. ^^ nice vid.. haha i got this technique from a french canadian too, or queeb as we call em down here in vt lol

16. Ye bots are sick actually (aka B.T's or bottle tokes). If you dont like cigarettes though you may not like them, although there are techniques to minimize the amount of cigarette smoke you get. Id say this is my #1 method of smoking hash... Ive never had full bubble hash though.

17. THANK YOU!!

Uneducated minds of children will likely never understand.

18. Crumble n make a spliff:)

19. hot knifing is literally 156343724836138327 times better than smoking it from a bowl.

20. i miss mes quebeqcoise amis