i just got screwed

Discussion in 'General' started by nugsRus, Nov 1, 2005.

1. this sucks ive been looking forward to shrooming for the last three weeks and i got them lastnight and ate them about two hours ago i ate a entire 1/8 and i feel no effect i am so upset at this

2. im NOT SAYING this is the cause but someone told me so im gonna ask you.. did u put them in your pocket when you baught them..

a friend once told me that 'body heat' would KILL the psydelic (he said real term) thing in shrooms.. i was like na dude body heat wouldnt do that but odd i put them in my pocket all 3 tims i got them (didnt know yet) and didnt trip ither .. on more than enough.. but idk i never got them and ate them instantly yet .. ill report back one day when i get them again and dont pocket them hehe

3. well infact they were in my jacket pocket which was on me while i slept but im feeling a slight ephoric effect atm

4. ya so was i.. but i didnt TRIP thats what was beat ./ no open eye visuals

5. i just got some last night to, i havent had the chance to take them yet but i had a buddy that ate some and nothin happened he split a 1/8 with another friend and they both didnt feel anaything, i hpe i do, i dont really thing that body heat would be enough to kill the physocybim or however u spell it but i dont know, im happy they are here i have been waithign quite a while now i have to stock up

6. Hey,

My dealer always puts his shrooms in his pocket when he goes out to meet me, and they're always good afterwards. I haven't read anything that body heat kills Psilocybin. How many times have you tripped? If this is your first, that may be why. My first time tripping I ate 4.5 grams and only really tripped for like 2 hours tops. But after that I could trip balls off of half of an 1/8th of the same shrooms. Peace.

-Timmy

7. probably bunk shrooms that they just randomly picked from the ground...

8. I've always carried my shrooms in my pocket and it's never affected them. I've had one or two times the mush didn't kick in, just had to cut my losses and smoke a bowl. :smoke:

9. i take it back it took like three hours to kick but sweet jesus it was a great trip i was tripping so hard pcitures on my wall were disappering and reapperaing my dresser was shrinking and grow it was incrediable

10. haha yea, for some reason your first time doing a psycadelic substance it seems to take longer to kick in.