I just got robbed..

Discussion in 'General' started by Affection, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Tell you the truth I got robbed by 2 big black dude while walking to a friends house.
    They took my wallet with 200 bucks in it. My blackberry. My gshock. And in my bookbag is my books and etc. And an ounce of og and a bowl.
    Not to be racist but damn I hate "gangster" black people. Why can't they just evolve.
    Well. I cant do shit about it..
    If I could I would.
    Fuck.

2. Damn homie, sorry to hear that. Sounds like you need a safer way of transportation. :(

3. Get pepper spray and a pistol. pistol if your of age where you live. this kinda shit shouldnt happen.

4. Did you call the police? They will probably never find your stuff but at least if they have a description of the guys they might be able to keep a look out and stop them from robbing anyone else. It's always possible some of your stuff may show up in a pawn shop to, but without a police report you may not be able to get it back.

5. Why the fuck did you have 200 plus in your wallet and an O on your wtf?? And learn to defend yourself shit bite, scratch, tear. Go nuts it will put the fear in them. Sorry to hear about your loss but if you atleast try your hardest to fight back maybe you would have gotten all your shit jacked.

6. Yeah, dude, you really shouldn't carry so much cash and weed around. There's no way you were gonna smoke the whole O, so why bring all of it? And you should definitely look into getting some sort of protection to carry around.

7. That's awful man, you should've just collapsed to the floor foaming at the mouth or something crazy like that and they would've probably just run away. Always wanted to try that, though they could just end up kicking the shit out of you...