I just got robbed :( please help

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Geebeer, Aug 28, 2016.

1. all these people are saying confront and get your cash back. however if he was hard up enough to rip ya off he probably has already spent that money and probably to fuel an addiction of some sort. there is not much you can do this shit happens and it sucks. just chalk it up as a life lesson dont do anything to get yourself in trouble.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm sorry this happened to you. I take it you don't live in WA, OR or CO?

3. Or isnt 18

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. You mean 21

• Like Like x 2
  5. Mostly likely he spent the money.

You can get over it or to get even with him.Bone his sister that would make him think twice.

If he doesn't have a sister that's cool.

Bust the rear window of his car if he has one. That alone is like$200.00 - $400.00 depending on the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  6. Well to be medical you only have to be 18

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. For medical you can even be a minor.

8. call the police

• Like Like x 1
  9. The only thing you can do is tell everyone to ruin his reputation, and reputation is everything. and secondly, which is most important, take to heart this lesson that you neeeveeer front money with weed

Sent from my LGLS775 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  10. Sneak into his house at night when he's fast asleep and take a good heavy 3 day shite in his kettle.
    That will wake the cunt up in the morning.

Or alternatively do nothing move on and accept that you have learnt an expensive lesson.

• Like Like x 4
  11. People always front me, but I'm a pretty cool guys and usually give extra when fronted

12. Lol you got got, next time don't buy from a flake. The real question is if you're ready to go to war? You could try and get the $ back but are you willing to deal w him if he refuses or retaliates ? Take it as a loss bro and only deal w reputable illegal drug dealers hahaha

13. You only have two options, You either forget about it or get aggressive.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm in tears right now :lmafoe:

• Like Like x 2
  15. :metal:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Funny but not tears worthy lol

Stoner at heart

17. I have a wild imagination. I picture this kid going up to this other kid's door and Mortal Kombat flashed before my eyes.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lmfao mortal kombat

Stoner at heart

• Like Like x 1
  19. How come this happens so often?

20. Some people suck

Stoner at heart