Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just got ripped off.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheMunchinPanda, Feb 4, 2013.

1. I can't upload a pic for some reason but I paid $110 for 3 8ths (awesome deal in my area) and got 6.33gs which is less than what I normally get at $100. So, someone wanna explain why a "friend" would do this? I've been ripped off a g before but a whole eighth?!

Furious isn't even the right word for this.:mad:

2. Did you contact said "friend" about this?

3. stick to cannabis clubs

4. Surprisingly won't answer my texts.:eek:

5. You just might have to approach them face to face then. Be mature about it, don't get too upset.

6. So call?? :confused: why would you even text in this situation, I'd want that taken care of ASAP

7. I've never had to deal with this kinda situation before, never thought it'd be from a good friend. Always thought there was some "honor among thieves" type of code. You make a deal, you stick to it. Especially when you're the one setting it up.

8. That's why you should be picking up your own bud, not getting your "friends" to do it.

9. he ripped you off cause hes not your "friend". he told you that you were getting hooked up big time and you fell for it.

if the deal is to good to be true then guess what.....it is

10. Yeah man that sucks forsure, I mean where I'm from that's not too bad, honestly you were getting three for the price of one where I'm from. Handle it later, he's not replying, and you've got some smoking to do.

11. I like how everyone acts like everyone has the same options as everyone's else. I believe this to be a text book example of being naive.

12. Ohhhhhhh wait I fucked up I'm thinking your getting three quarters. :dumbasfuck: but that's like a buy two get one free thing. In a better view you got skimped .77 of a gram. Lol sorry

13. Sounds like you need to solve this problem Texas style! :p Just kidding. But, find an understanding mutual friend and have them call to at least get him on the phone. If not, just take a loss and at least you learned a lesson.

«I smoke. I surf. I get tattooed.»

14. I think I'm in love.

15. call him up, approach him, confront him.

16. :)

17. Hello

18. Hi

19. women don't exist on the internet, only FBI agents

20. Lol what? Anyway, can someone tell me why my thread keeps getting deleted in the chill out zone?