Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just got ripped off. Check your bags

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Newb_stoner123, Apr 18, 2015.

1. So.... A new friend of mine told me about this new guy in town who deals butane hash oil (bho, shatter, etc) so I asked him to hook me up with some. He gave me the guys number and I called him and he seemed pretty pissed that his friend told me. I asked for a gram and he said it would be $60/each or $120/3G. I agreed to one gram and he told me to meet him at the local 7-11. I met him there and he was about 15min late and then showed up with 3 guys in his car. He told me to give him the money so I did (stupidly but this guys like 2x my size) and he handed me a bag and drove off as soon as he gave me it. I walked to my car and opened it up and started to open the wax paper and this is what I got. #fuck. He gave me a piece of fucking cheese [.attachment=1751953:ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429384908.720297.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. That's shitty, at least its more the a gram though...

3. I'm sorry I'm not sorry OP.That's hilarious!

You fucked up and fell for another man's hustle

• Like Like x 1
  4. Should have gone in to the 7-11 for some crackers.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Don't meet a dealer from a friend you've never met. 1st mistake.

6. Ah....sorry about that OP!!! Lol but yeah you need to check before you hand over money....but at least it makes a funny story to tell! Lol!!! Thanks for the laugh!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. And that's how people get shot.[​IMG]

8. Don't worry bro, I got you...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Damn son. I've seen a few fucked up deals but that's a good one.

Shit happens. It'll be a funny story later on.

10. #10 wafdof, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    Pretty expensive slice of cheese.  Buy some top shelf crackers and savor the shit out of it.  Anyone wants to share some of it tell them to fuck off, get their own cheese.

what did the dealer look like?  did he speed off after the deal?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. You need some blunts?

[​IMG]

12. 4:20 is minutes away and I just packed a bowl. Who's with me?

[​IMG]

OK, I'm done. I shouldn't even be in this thread; I'm lactose intolerant. [​IMG]

13. in highschool id sell walnuts n candle wax to crackheads n tweekers all the time

14. You can't just deal with "new" people so freely unless you put yourself in a circumstance of trust first.

Jay☮

15. lmfaoooo

Yeah I got that cheese man, shits straight fire.

16. #16 Deleted member 839659, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
    I've done tht. Paid a dude up front, got majorly fucked. Well the good news is that you'll never front anyone money again. So there's an upside to it. Besides 60$ is nothing.

edit : I lost 75$.

Word? Let's go get baked son!

[​IMG]

18. Let that shit get all moldy. When he least expects it mush that shit in his face. Be ready for what comes next. This is what I would do.

19. #19 Royksopp, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    Oh my GOD!!!!! I've seen a lot of things on GC in the past 5 year but this is a new one!!! [​IMG][​IMG] I'm so sorry OP but wow [​IMG][​IMG] you piss off anyone lately? Bad karma perhaps?

20. You guys are killing it with the cheese jokes...LOL!

OP - Sorry, dude; sounds like you got a real CHEESY deal!   The kind of deal that really CURDles the stomach, eh?
    ZINGO!

Maybe this guy is simply a dairy farmer/cheese artisan and there was a miscommunication?