Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i just got one hit ko'd for the first time.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Acorn327, Jun 14, 2009.

1. i have been toking for off and on for about 4 years. in the past 6 months i have become somewhat of an every day toker. the last few weeks i have been pretty dry. i would say in the last month i have smoked about an 1/8 all together. before this dry spell i had been smoking an 1/8 every 3-7 days. so my tolerance has gone down a good amount lately.

last night i went out to see a good friend from school in his hometown. part of the plan was that i was going to pick up some weed to bring back home because i don't have any good connects around where i live. i was hoping to get a decent amount of mids because that is usually all that is available. well yesterday my friend could only get hold of one dealer. he was selling what i was told was dank for a pretty high price. i was skeptical about how good the weed actually was thinking the high price was just because he knew most of the other dealers in town were dry or only selling a few grams at a time because of low supply.

so we got the stuff last night and ended up smoking a joint and a blunt worth throughout the night. i was pleasantly surprised to realize that it was probably the nicest weed i had smoked in about 4 months and one of the top weeds i had ever smoked. so i knew it was a good smoke, but i was not prepared for hitting my bong.

my bong isn't very big or anything but it gets the job done. so i pack a bowl of it just now and i take one nice rip hold it for like 4 seconds while holding back on coughing. right after letting the smoke go i could feel it. i have never had the expierience of getting baked after one hit before. that one rip would have been enough to last me for awhile but i took 2 more rips and now im baked as fuck. just wanted to tell everyone this story and say that this is awesome.:smoke:

2. When I had my glass bong 1 hit hot me buzzing, 2 hits and I was feeling it. 1 Nice big bowl does me good.

3. I feel you man. I experienced my first one-hit wonder off a blunt filled with Blueberry. It's a great feeling.