I just got off the phone

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Applegarth, Mar 4, 2009.

1. with my youth leader, seeing as i am still 19 I am thrown in with the older guys. They are a cool bunch. So he called and I told him, cause i already told him I did it but I felt like I told him in such a way that I thought it was a horrible experience. So I just told him that i enjoyed and that I felt even closer to God when I smoked. He was actually pretty cool on my views and said he didnt judge me and everything, he just didnt want me to get in trouble with it from the law.

I am going to group tommorow and I will proably have a more in depth discussion with him.

I feel good.

2. for he who follows in christ shall be given enternal life and raised to the thrones of the righteous.

not an actual bible scripture but it sounds like one XD

but yea, it felt really good to talk to him about it

3. Thats great bro, im always glad to hear about older people who are open minded to MJ. I myself do not go to church or group regularly, but i am very spiritual and i defineately believe in god. Weed defineately makes you a more spiritual person IMO, and whether you are in a temple, church, or just in your room you can still praise the almighty.

Keep Toking Brother.

Peace

4. Weed's REAL good for celebrating majesty.

5. thats awesome bro. theres more people that are open minded to weed and/or actually toke that go to church. i hooked up with the drummer from my church and he gives me drum lessons now. then i came to find out that he smoked weed. then i smoked him out lol. it was awesome. i also got him to try spice gold and he loved it. i go him to try some some 20x salvia too haha. its bunk salvia tho. just gives you a high but thats a dif story. this guy has turned out to be more of a friend than a drum instructor. hes way chill and always gives me beers when i go over there. this dude is a GENUIS at computers. he even programmed the main computers at his job (highly important job) to hide his social security number so he couldnt get drug tested. yea i know haha.

just goes to show more ppl toke than u think.
    good for you man