Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i just got my medical card!!!! (yesterday)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by mr.niceguy619, Apr 13, 2006.

1. ok i dont know much about medical mj but that liscence permits you to have bud and a pipe at you residence? If so how do they presume you aquire this bud? Does it give you any right to grow it?? And about the pipe in the car, you shouldnt get in that much trouble, i got stopped in my car and they made me get out and searched me found my sherlock that i had bought like 4 hours before this, and 2 twans i had weighed out to sell(near future, i dont normally carry weighed out shit), and he took my ciggarettes lighter and rolling papers. He made my dad come down and i got a real lucky break. Well i got my cigarettes back on the drive home, and the next morning he hands me back the bowl and little bags. THE BEST PART OF THIS IS THE WHOLE TIME A WAS BEING SEARCHED, AND WHILE I WAS IN HIS CAR I HAD AN OUNCE IN THE ONLY POCKET HE DIDNT SEARCH. I had the biggest bulge in my pocket and he didnt even notice. SOOOOOOO LUCKYYYYYYY. Peace.

2. thanks for the info (bout pipe in car) as for you questions yes it allows you to grow your onw bud (down in my county i can have up to 24 plants in a 64ft area, and i can posses up to a pound)

3. OMG. i'm coming to move in with you. next week is my last week of school so i'll be there by 5-5 (which is my birthday so you better have a present(hint hint))

4. hmmm i guess i have to go to the local club (which is down the street from me) and stock up on more bud and ganja cookies:smoking:

5. so you buy the bud at the club? what are the prices like?

damn florida..

6. It really depends where you live. I lived in LA for the first 16 years of my life and cops busted my friends all around me. With a Med Card though, you should be able to just show it to the cop and have them let you go, or at least thats what I've heard about it.... On a side note, anyone know a Dr near seattle that prescribes MJ, or an excuse for a healthy guy with asthma to get it?

7. To Answer Your Questions......

1.Yes If you have a green care you are legally allowed to have Marijuana and Pipes and IsH like That..

2.Well U acquire the weed from the Doctors....What do you think Medical Marijuana is?

3.Depending on the extent of your Condition Yes You are allowed to grow Marijuana Legally at your house...

And Not to be a Dick or anything..but i assume you are just another outalescence considering the cops took your rolling papers your cigarettes and that your had to pick you up.

8. yea i get the whole med marijuana thing, but i was just wondering if you were able to grow becuase i have heard of med grows that can grow 50+ plants. Needless to say that could produce a hell of a harvest, i gotta move to one of these places. lol. peace. ohh and yes i am 18 but the tough part is that where i live the age to buy cigarettes went up to 19, kinda shitty but i want to quit ne ways.

9. ive been pulled over before with having my meds in the car and I was not smoking in the car but my hands smelled really strong from rolling so the car smelled. cop got all worked up and searched my car and wanted to see the card and docs and had it all and gave it all to him. while searching they found my bottle with like a qtr in there. they gave me a ticket for my right brake light out and gave me my meds back and said have a good day..

was a good day.

10. yeah i go to the club to pick up bud, cookies, clones or whatever else i want!! the prices range from $45-$65 an 1/8th ....the bud may cost more but it's way better then shit i got on the street. for my 420 i went and bought and 1/8th of royal purple, and an 1/8th of orange frost (each 1/8th was $60).....well worth it

11. so they name the strains? its becoming amsterdam. that sounds so awesome. i was hoping the prices would be lower though...

12. yeah they name 'em all and i now believe it is truely better than the bud on the streets, as for the cost.....they say they keep the prices like that so people couldnt go and buy all the bud(from the club's) and make $$ slangin on the streets, well i think it's time to go to my local club, and re-up:smoking:

13. Man good for you for geting the card! a card wont save u from a arrest but it might save you, its a very unstable law right now, state law lets u but fed dont! jsut dont let a DEA agent get ye :")

14. damn d.e.a. always harrassin me

15. wish i had a mj card i woud always use it

16. I've been pulled over with a half oz of OG kush.
    Showed officer my med card and reccomendation (just visited new club.. happened to have my paperwork in the car)
    He took my meds, wrote me a ticket for possesion, and i was on my way.
    Went to court with all my paperwork... Charges dropped, got my medicine back.
    Sounds easy.. was really a HUGE hassle.. especially because the fuckin pig shouldnt have taken my meds anyways.

Oh well, guess it could have been worse ;P~

Off to the clinic!