I just got my first blowjob today!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Havok Se7en, Jun 10, 2010.

1. YES! :hello:

Now I need to save up $10 to go buy weed. :p

2. pics or it didnt happen

3. LOL.... Congratulations kid...

:D

4. Haha, you're definitely underage. Just kidding man, I remember mine as well, it was quite enjoyable. Hopefully the girl knew what she was doing. Did she spit or swallow?

5. i never tried to remember that shit i never made it a big deal i feel left out lol well congrats kid

6. Well we never really discussed it, so I just held it back, cause it would've been rude to just ejaculate in her mouth or on her face without warning. haha

7. Heh, congrats, and +rep for being respectful.

8. Held it back??
    Like when orgasming you clenched and didn't let it out?
    I don't think that's good for youuu!

9. Besides, you missed out on a monumental opportunity. You only get once chance to hit her by surprise and then be able to say "sorry about that.......I'm new at this."

:)

10. lol your sig suits this thread

11. god u gotta bust in there mouth haha. women truly like you if they swallow

12. my first blow-J I def splooged in her mouth. and then she tried to kiss me. and then we broke up:wave:

13. lmfao

14. you held it back??!?!?!?!

shit man, blow your load!! that's the point!

15. Se7en was a fuckin' awesome movie.

Anyways, what?

16. Se7en was a fuckin' awesome movie.

Anyways, what?

17. mine was in the back seat of a cab, but it only lasted like a minute and wasnt that great cause the girl said she didnt like giving head... i only tried 69'ing with her once and never asked for head again cause her shit was weak. hope you had a better first blow job than me.

18. you havent truely been blown til you find one that doesnt have that pesky gag reflex. Whole new ballgame, first time the whole thing disapears....Giggity. wish there was some sort of way to test for this skill. Or maybe the ones who dont have the talent hafta wear a scarlet "g" for gag reflex? Who's with me?

19. Meh. My girl sucks (lol) at them. She hasn't been able to make me cum. Feels good, but it kinda dies away instead of getting more intense. We're our first, so...

20. Ok man, I get you were being respectful, which is awesome of you! It really is! But you can't just NOT nut! Then what's the point? Did you not have ridiculously bad blue balls afterwords? Or you finish yourself or what man?...

Here, I'll tell you exactly what to say and it'll make her feel good about herself too. And then you may be able to bus in her mouth! My girl swallows, it fuckin rocks!

~Anyways here's what you do: When she's going down on you and your about to blow, grab her hair and pull it hard, but not to hard to move her head off your dick, and then say these exact words "Oh my god baby your so fucking sexy your gonna make me cum" and BAM! Fair warning, if she don't want it in her mouth she'll pull away, but I'd say you have a fair chance of her sucking up all your jizz!!! :hello: