I just got jacked.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pinkfloyd5434, Apr 18, 2009.

1. alright so today, i call up this one dude who im alright with, i wouldnt say were friends yet but i know him and hes real tight with one of my best friends. So i ask him for a quarter for 40 and he says yah come down to my house. So i walk down to his house and he says hes gonna call these kids (who we bought off yesterday actually) and they answer and tell him they're almost there.

So they call back in 2 minutes and say were outside, the dude had 2 other kids and it was me and this boxer (the kid who i called) he walks down their car with my money and i hear him go yo man you got the stuff? and they're like yep so i think its gonna be fine but i was fucking wrong.

2 seconds after he gives them the money they speed off and he turns around and is like YO YO YO RUN behind my house we can cut them off. so we run but we never see their car go down this road. the dude calls them right away but keeps calling the wrong number (weird) and all this bullshit.

So im like come on dude call the right number here use my phone, and he calls right finally he just had one number mixed up and they go Your fucking beat pussy dont call back my phone ever again. and hang up..

This kid who im with is more mad then i am hes shaking and shit but at the same time.. idk whats going on here. i almost feel like i was set up from the beginning because he called me when i was walking home and said he was getting a pound and would bring me a quarter and hed call me back when he has it. he doesnt call back and i call his house twice and they say he already left.

I just dont know what to do grasscity, ive never been jacked before in my life and the kids that im dealing with right now, they're not technically the kind of people who i even wanna be involved with. What would you do in my shitty fucking position?

2. I only see 2 options here bud:
    1. Fight the kid 1 on 1
    2. Forget about it

I c that ur new to this, but u gotta learn that shit happens, and ppl fuck around. And if these guys r the kinda ppl u cant fuck with, then jus leave em,

3. Write it off to bad luck, and move on.

Your moneys gone, forget it, unlucky son.

This has never happened to me, but it seems very common on grasscity, see i go to my dealers HOUSE, so he could never jack me, i know where he freakin lives haha.

THE IMPORTANT LESSONS IN MY POST -

1. Get more reliable dealers
    2. Meet up in an area that doesnt have them sitting in a car.
    3. Weed then cash. They dont see paper till you see green..

4. I'd let it go, if it's just $40 screw it. Just find a new dude to go through.

5. Shit does happen, But know who youre buying from man, Cultivate with your friends who have been smoking longer than you. And usually with them you guys always be buying from the same dealer if its good shit. Then pretty soon, youll be able to grab that dealers number, and youll probaly smoke with him, and you will soon get yourself a reliable dealer. But dont be asking your friends "Can i get a your dealers number?" Thats really annoying, one day youll finally meet up with the dealer and youll get it from him.

6. They jacked you for $40? Are the potential consequences even worth that?

7. yeah by the way im not new to this im not trying to argue but ive been smoking since i was in 9th grade, last summer was when i started smoking everyday. ive bought a lot over my days and this has never happened to me either until today. its fucking ridiculous, but yeah these kids arent the types to keep going after especially for 40. im just gonna try to get that one dude who got me robbed in the first place to take care of it. that dudes crazy

8. You just bought yourself a $40 lesson

9. yep i just went down to the dudes house he said he was gonna be gone all day truth is he was at his house and fucking didnt call the dudes or me so i know it was a set up. ill take it as a loss though

10. first of all WHAT WEED WERE YOU GETTING FOR 40 BUCKS?? Shwagg?? lolol

ahhh dude that sucks man! Dealing with drug dealers is always awkward... as so brilliantly quoted in Pineapple Express lmaoo Essentially what you should do is either A) Grow your own shit , because it is physically impossible to rip yourself off, or B) Find a new dealer that you can trust, they do exist lol

11. If i'm too afraid to confront someone that did me wrong i fuck up their property. Wait like a month or two and go throw a brick through his window and run off like a bitch. He probably fucks enough people over that he won't know who it was.

12. I was going to make the obligatory "Its your own fault" comment but it can't be put any better than this.

Better luck next time my friend.

13. #13 DiLDoR, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009
    I would always tell the motherfuckers to get out of the car or say, "You plan on ditching with my money?". Or something along the lines like that.

also I give you this: (use it in case of emergency)
    [​IMG]

14. You can either try and get back at him, and probably get hurt in the process, or you can just chalk it up to a lesson learned and avoid it in the future. Alot of dealers are cool, but there are also assholes. You gotta remember that for them, it's all about the money. So if you go and try to get your cash back, you will probably get hurt or even worse.

I'd say just let karma bite him in the ass, dude. It might not be soon, but trust me, he'll get his just desserts.

15. If it was me I would go lookin for them and when I found them I would bash there faces in.

16. I would just let it go. I've been "jacked" 112$ before. I just took it as a loss. It was my fault, I "fronted" the money ( bad move on my part.)

17. Its only 40 bucks.. I would still find out who they are and try to get back at them.

18. That's some fucked up shit, I've been jacked twice once for $300 and once for $10.00 That's just the way it works, sometimes i guess. I hate that people think they are above comon decency, just becuase they sell/ do drugs. They will get their payback someday, I'd say don't stress it and don't go do something stupid just cuz they took your money. I'd say try finding a reliable source but that is easier said then done good luck to you.