I just got high for the first time last night. Some Questions.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by zjsladek, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Hello all! As of 11 hours ago, i have joined the toke community. that's right! i smoked cannabis for the first time last night. I do have some questions though if anyone is willing to answer them. First i'll tell my story.

So i am a complete noob at this, before last night i had never even seen weed in person. So i got some and if felt suprisingly dry to me. I had expected it to feel different. But whatever, i loaded the bowl on my bong and took one hit. I didn't really feel much of anything so i just sat there for a few minutes waiting. Nothing... i didn't expect to get high my first time but i thought i would at least feel a twitch or something.
    So anyway, after a while i loaded one more and hit that. That one i felt instantly. I didn't cough that much but only a little. I stood up to put everything away and i was incredibly dizzy. I could feel my eyes shaking back and forth rapidly, like i was having a siezier. I put everything away and turned out the lights and went to bed.
    I was texting some friends and my phone looked all 3D. The words were jumping out at me. And my bed and everything in it felt amazingly comfortable. It was like i just dropped ecstacy! lol.

Any way my questions:
    How dry is weed supposed to be when you smoke it?
    Was my expieriance normal or does it sound odd?

It was very scary at first and i thought it could've been laced or just old but after some getting used to i thought it was fun. Everything was funny and comfortable. It was just really nice after the shock wore off.
    (It was Skywalker strain if it matters...)

2. Nice, sounds to me like you got baked and had a fine time.

3. It was your first time man. First times are always intense. First time I smoked weed I smoked a whole joint and it felt like I was in a cartoon. I wish I could still get that high :/ and far as the density and dryness every sack is a little different. You want it dry, but not too dry. And no I don't think your weed was laced. Sounds normal to me

4. weed can be dry, dry and sticky, moist, moist and sticky.....it can differ from bud to bud.... depending on the strain how dank it is and how it was cured....

this was a normal first experience as far as the high goes...I used to get the eye vibration thing to when I started......
    let me tell you though...the first few highs will be really really intense...then after some experience the high will "mature" and will be a bit different...you will be able to enjoy it more I think....At first I was too paranoid , now I am calm as can be when blazed,,,,,

5. Thanks for the speedy replies. Yeah it was fun after the scaryness wore off a little. it was quite an expieriance.

6. Enjoy your first times man, listen to some music and try some tasty food next time.

7. Sounds a lot better than the high i got I wanna find some weed that will give me the same high your describing a nice chilled out fun experience.

my first time getting stoned i got real stoned and it was a terrible experience probably would have been better if i sat inside but oh well. I was experiencing real bad dry mouth paranoia and after reading wtfjusthappened's post I just realised thing felt cartoony I also didnt feel in control.

next time im going to find a nice chill sunny spot on the grass and get high there and lay down because when I got stoned I eventually laid down on the grass and chilled stoned and everything around you just becomes so much better even the weather seemed great and im british us misserable sods arent supposed to have one good thing to say about our weather, ahah.

8. haha the first time is always the best. you can tell its too dry, if it just crumbles between your fingers

9. Oh dude I totally remember my phone being amazing the first couple times I got high lol

10. From my medical experience, you have about 7 hours left to live.

11. It will get better. Your body is experiencing a new chemical THC. After a few times the intense ness will go away and a lot more enjoyable

12. Im confused as to why you never seen weed until last night but you have a bong. But by all means, smoke on

13. Different types of weed will have different texture and levels of dryness. Some will be brittle, some will be sticky, it all depends on how long the person has dryed/cure it for and genetics of moisture retention.

Your experience sounds normal, as you progress in your newly found smoking career, you'll learn to handle it better, for now though, enjoy those crazy highs and try not to see it as a curse, one day you'll crave those old highs. That doesn't mean to say smoking gets boring, it gets.. different. Maybe not as intense, it's similar to growing up, things become a little less entertaining.

14. [quote name='"iPower Plant"']Im confused as to why you never seen weed until last night but you have a bong. But by all means, smoke on[/quote]

I second this.

Also, after your first time you decide to join a marijuana forum? I would think that would come a little longer in your journey lol

But anyways, the first times are probably going to be the best cause the feel is so new! Awesomeness!

15. not to mention he claims hes done extacsy as well. Who does that before trying weed?

America i tell you, brainwashing you everyday. Telling you weed is more harmful then crack or heroin. We live in afucked up world man

16. [quote name='"iPower Plant"']Im confused as to why you never seen weed until last night but you have a bong. But by all means, smoke on[/quote]

I thought the same thing. He's never seen weed before but he already had a bong? I would call bullshit but there's no reason to lie here.

17. I bought the bong a few days ago because i had made up my mind that i was going to try it. So i just bought the bong and then it took me a few days to get the weed is all.

18. I had bought the bong a few days back because i already decided i wanted to try smoking it. It just took me a few days to find the weed to smoke. Hence why i already had the bong.

19. I joined the forum because i wanted to know if my expieriance was typical of many first times. Who better to ask than the Tokin' community?

20. I never said i did ecstacy. I said it felt like i had taken ecstacy. Like i always hear about people sayin' that when you're on ecstacy everything feels good and comfortable so that's what the high reminded me of. :)