I Just Got High At Chicken's House

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Mar 9, 2008.

1. This is not chicken this is a female friend of his,.i have not smoked in 1yr. I come over to chicken's and get high. I tell u one thing it feels great.Although chicken calls it shit weed. I guess after not smoking for a 1yr might tend to knock me on my ass.:wave:

2. enjoy your buzz

3. Haah Chicken my ***** mane dudes cool as fuck :)

4. Hhahaha funny shit, enjoy it.

5. hahaha hell yeah chickens a badass dude, lucky ur chillin with him.

blaze on! n welcome to gc :)

6. I am staying with chicken for the weekend. He got me high, I brought my Boston terrier.chicken has a big ass bulldog and puts my little ass dog in check.

7. well hello chickenlady :D... i see no commas and no bold..haha :eek:

8. Chicken said someone would say something about the spelling. Comas,periods,spelling and generally literacy.:cool:

9. What if this is Chicken's second mind =-o. That'd be crazy...kind of like Urkel...you know that TV Show? There was the crazy-awesome-everyone-knew-him Urkel, and then the smooth, suave Urkel who macked the ladies when need be.

10. Ha, it maybe man

11. I heard chicken is a ladies man....

did you let him wash his winkie in your kitchen sinkie?? :rolleyes:

12. ^wow dude, that sounds so gay. are you fuckin 10?

13. i know its not chicken because of the good writing skillz and its not in big black bold font haha

14. That's what I was thinking hahaha.

15. i think this chick is hooked on grasscity,,,, all last night she was all over the board,,,,

she liked pandoras box, especially mr. HEINOUS ANUS,, thread wanting his foreskin back !!!!!

i guess shes a pretty chill female,,,,she liked the city,,, so that says wonders about a person,,,,,,;)

16. you mean his alter ego stephon?

17. WTF?????????

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. what he said :smoking:

19. so is it safe to walk around and touch things? I'd be afraid that everything in Chicken's house would be sticky....

20. haha i bet that was chicken pretending to be a girl to impress you guys