I Just Got Here & I want to meet some stoners ; ]

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Bong Time, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Well first things 1st - HELLO GRASSCITY ... Man I love this place , I've searched this Forum & other like this for many years - None of them beats Grass city
    Everyone Here Is so friendly , Helpful & ' High ' In Life ; ] Always willing to help another succeed In what their doing , growing , smoking Or Eating It

Well I thought It's about Time I made an account on here & talked to some people - I've watched a lot of threads , Read alot Of info that members have kindly gone out of their way to post on here ...

So Hello people Of the City , I am Charles by the way .. Leave me a comment Or Send me an Add - It would be nice to hear from some poeple - )
    :wave:

2. High Bongtime I am new here to . nice ta meet ya bud . peace dude.

3. Nice 1 man , Good to meet you = )

You smoking the ... Growing ? I love growing , have for years
    The plant still amazes me , always getting better

Anyway Cheers for the post

4. I just moved to a new area I am hoping to start growing soon . I am looking forward to it :)

5. hey wutsup man im new to... i smoke and grow.what kind do you do soil,hydro what kind of light do you have and what strains are you doing....im doing lavender,sour diesel,and i recently got up at two in the morning to drive to oakland to get first dibs on the clones at blue sky coffee shop pickd up purple kush and gdp..my first dark purp strains i cant wait for those

6. yo bong time! hows it growin, i mean goin? :p

7. Hahaha Hows It growing well known phrase round here ; ] .. Things a growing good man , Thanks for the post -

Good to meet you all , I'll be checking all your threads out when I get the time =] I wannnttt to get Highhhhh, So Highhhh - Pick It , Pack It .. Fire It up come along ? Take a Hit from the Bong ... ;]

Hello people:wave:

8. hey man,
    whatsup? my names gavin i saw your thread and wanted to say whatsup as i am new to grass city too. you growing bud? or just blazin n chillin?

9. Hey man cheers for the post . much appreciated = ]
    Yh im growing some blue cheese , himilaya blue diesel , short rider , jet 47 , hindu kush & White moscow

Smoking , Toking , Bongin & Chongin ; ] Nice to meet u man :wave:

10. check out my thread!!

11. was playin as i read that. lol

12. Welcome to the city man. enjoint

13. Hello hello hello! How's it going everyone? Where is everyone located at?