I just got dumped.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by T.H.C-ERRRDAY, Jan 6, 2011.

1. and man do i feel like shit. never knew i would take it this hard. damn you females. that is all.

2. being dumped and being single is a good thing

3. fuck em.

seriously, fuck em all :cool:

your single now man! live it up

look forward, not backwards

4. Just like Austin Powers would say.

you're single again baby, yeaaah!

5. yea but i'm the type of guy that never gets females. it was fucking nice having her around and shit. now its gone, all gone.

6. I'm normally the dumper because I can tell when shit is going down hill... They always want you more when you do the dumping. Anyway, keep that head up it's hard to get comfortable with someone else, but you will get over it. I would take you out on a man date to chase some tail but I don't know you so... yes, go out with some of your man friends and get the deed done in a few weeks. Don't cry after the bang though I've seen it happen.
    Best,
    KillerKush

7. Go smoke a bowl man

8. I'm sorry man. It's better it happened sooner than later.

9. no way, if i smoked right now i would start crying like a fat girl that got played for the first time.

10. Ha! That sucks man. Give it time, you'll get over it. First week will blow regardless.

11. thats why u gotta live by one rule, bros before hoes lol. let ur bros pick ya up. girls r shady lol read the bible eve made adam eat the apple lol. dont cry go out and have a fun night, strip club, booze, ganja, and a night with the boys or party

12. :e-hug:
    Sorry, blade.
    We're not all so bad.
    Some of us do cry like a fat girl whose gotten played for the first time.
    I'm about a month out of a devastating (to me) break up, and all I can say is, it will get better.

13. thanks. i feel sick to my stomach like i need to vomit. is this normal?

14. Better to have loved and lost... ect.

15. Take some shrooms.

no jk.

Acid. :D

16. Sorry bro. Try to think of this pain/relationship as another stepping stone on the path to true hapiness. Good luck and positive vibes!:hippie:

17. you'll be alright chalk it up to a lesson learned and take with you what you've learned and apply it to the next relationship. In the mean time take it easy for a few days and start putting yourself back out there. There are plenty buds in the forest my friend..just pick one up.

18. never liked doing it, somethings have to be done :/

19. Don't lose sleep over it

don't let bitches ( no offense ladies) get to you man some are good

some are just straight up conniving and nothing is good enough for them

thats the truth

go get high

go chill with yer people