Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just got caught by my mom.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chance916, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Sup City,

My mother knows i smoke weed. Today she had a doctor's appointment. So i thought this would be a good time for me to smoke some green. i call up a few homies, and set it up. I smoke, come back home, and my parents were home.. Oh shit, I go to the bathroom and wash my hands. My mom meets me at the stairs, looking at me. I tried to look as sober as came be. Didn't work,she said "i know your blazed."

I smile and she goes on a rant about her smoking weed, and she's not going to stop me. Then she busted me for drinking her alcohol.. my stupid mistake.

Yeah so my mom knows i smoke weed. :hello:

Man im so blazed :smoke:

2. Lucky your mother is so okay with it. Don't abuse the privilege and continue doing well in school.

3. Oh trust me, i will. Senior year is so easy! aah

4. Well then all is good budddyyy :hello: have fun!

5. Thank her for being a good Mum. She'll be well pleased with that

6. Don't take it for granted or push your limits.

7. As everyone here, thank her for being a good and understanding mother.

But don't take it for granted. Still respect her and the house, even if she knows your blazed.

8. Same bro.

9. thanks everyone. I wont push my limits. She told me, just dont smoke in the house. I asked in the backyard. She said she didnt care. :)

10. I'm sure she was more pissed about you stealing her booze! Don't Do That Again!

11. Seems like a pretty legit response! She didn't ruin your high, so consider it a win!

12. my mom threated to handcuff me and ditch me in the middle of nowhere. i think your mom took it a litlle bit better than mine

13. I pretty much got caught after the first time I ever smoked up, since a teacher heard me talking about it and are required by law to notify your parents, this was over 10 years ago so I can only imagine that its even worse now. All my mother told me was to not get in trouble and my dad didnt find out I was smoking til I was close to 18, but he wasnt too concerned since weed isnt the most harmful thing around. Fine by me! As far as I was concerned, it was better that they knew what I was up to anyway, atleast in this instance. :smoke:

14. If anything bad comes up

arm yourself with the UNION !!!!
    =D