I just got back from TOOL concert!!!!

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by Demonballer, Aug 31, 2006.

1. It was fucking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt even smoke any weed at all and it was the highest I have ever been. My body was tingling sooo much!!! I was seeing my favoriot band live with pretty much the girl of my dreams!! I really dont think I have ever been this happy in my life:D

They played a few of the new songs and a few of the old ones... the ender was aenema and it was amazing. I really cant describe how I feel right now but its definately good!!!!!!

2. thats sick man ive wanted to see them for a long time they arent coming anywhere near where im at though...i know if i went id be baked out of my mind

3. i saw TOOL for their Aenema tour in '97 and it was the fucking best concert ive ever been to. i also saw them for lateralus tour like a year and a half ago...awesome as well. TOOL ROCKS! :metal:

4. I get to see em Sept 11th. I got a nice bag of shroomies to accompany me too.

5. Im seeing them on the 9th, right after the I see 311, The Wailers, and Pepper on the 7th (my birthday :D)

6. did you see them in madison?

i was gonna go but the tickets were $50 and im slightly poor cause i just moved into college

they probably would be AMAZING in concert because their music is so progressive and constantly changing

7. Sick, i wanna go to a Tool concert.