Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just got approved for NY Medical, some questions.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by iamloco724, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Anyone with experience with this program in NY?

What am I looking at cost wise for prescriptions? My options with dispensaries would be vireo in queens and columbia care in manhattan. Anyone gone to either of these? Just looking for general information

Thanks!

2. I am new to NY program but was able to call ahead to the two dispensaries and ask those questions. The Queens one was very helpful.

3. So I went today to Vireo in Queens, they were all really nice but it's definitely expensive. I bought some just to see how I respond to it and at what doses to see if I can realistically keep this up. I got 1:1 prefilled vaporizer 125mg THC and 125mg CBD and a CBD dominant oral solution 1:19 2.5mg of THC and 47.5 CBD per ml.. The cost was $244 total.. $84 for the vape and $163 for the oral solution. I plan on trying it all this weekend.

4. Did you have any kind of discount on your account when you bought those?

5. They said they were giving me 10 percent off.

6. Ok, that makes sense. They charged me $94 for the same green vape 1:1.

I hope you have success! Let us know.

They really, really, need smaller test sizes. I am on disability and can't afford to keep trying again if this doesn't work.

They sell the same exact products at 1/3rd the price in other states. Gotta love NYC.

7. Yeah it really sucks, how long does the vape pen last you?