Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just got a phone call. . .

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cali Ounces, Feb 12, 2007.

1. my bong was broken! this sucks so fucking bad! god damn cat knocked it over at my friend's house (the safest place ever for it). fuck man im mad, i was so looking forward to ripping that shit in my new apartment in a few weeks. im gonna go mourn my loss. . .

2. that sucks dude...moment of silence for bongs lost...

3. Kill the cat!

4. ^ haha...but man im sorry you lost your bong..best wishes for your new one

5. shit happens. I checked my leaky tire this morning to fix it and saw that one of my discontinued detata rims, that are scratchless because I am always carefull when I drive, is cracked :mad:

6. what kinda bong?

sorry to hear

7. breaking bongs always sucks. im sorry

8. so long bong:wave:

9. it was a glass on glass, it had a fish swimming up the side, and it had a clear tube that faded to a blue bulb bottom. had the downstem with the fattest bowl in the headshop on it and matched the bong colors to boot. at least i still have the padded case and im gonna try and im gonna clean the downstem real good so i can take it to the headshop and find another bong that fits it. the lamest part was the other day i was thinking of getting it and bringing it to my house but i decided not to

10. "Services for the departed will be held at 4:20 PM tomorrow at the Dampkring coffehouse in Amsterdam. During the reception, Toka Cola and Reefers Pieces will be served alongside a large barrel full to the brim with sweet, sticky Citral to ease the pain. . . ."

11. itl be a sad but glorious time.

12. i decided that im gonna call the new bong cinderella, because im fitting my old downstem to it. . .and nobody gets to touch it lol

13. my condolances man, I wish I could get to amsterdam for the services, but I'll break my tolerance break to take a toke tommorrow at 4:20 and observe a moment of silence for your loss.

14. i bet it was your buddy, he's using the cat as an excuse

15. Yeah, that's what I was gonna say, but either way that sucks. RIP fishy bong.

16. so is your friend going to replace it?
    seeing as he is responsible for it

17. no i dont blame them they did everything they could to keep it safe. . . but today i did go and look at it to grab the bowl off it and i noticed it was broken right where the tube met the bubble at the bottom. i would think if it got knocked over it would have smashed nearer the top of the tube yeah?

18. at least your in cali

start saving up and grab one of those new lux mini percs

im waitin out here on the east coast for one.

rip your old binger

19. probably
    I don't know exactly how it is shaped
    but either way
    if I give my friend something to hold on to they are responsible for it
    and if they don't take responsibility well then they obviously are not my friend

20. please accept my deepest sympathy for your trajeck (how the fuck do you spell that?) loss. but you've got to look at the bright side of things. you'll be getting a new one soon, and it'll be even more special and appreciated because of this. i am a cat lover, but if my cat broke my roor, i'd be selling that bitch to the chinese food resturant.