I just fucking broke my toe.

Discussion in 'General' started by MihoSayuri, Sep 21, 2008.

1. So. We had Dry Tech today for our school show, Wind in the Willows.

I was in a huge hurry and had forgotten my tennis shoes so I had to put on flip-flops.

And of course, we rolled one of the set's platforms over my right big toe.

The wood broke my toenail and ripped it backwards halfway to a 90 degree angle.

And it feels broken, I can barely move it- and the pain is moving up my leg.

The good thing is that I'm fucked up on Roxycodone and get to lay on the couch while my mom and grandma wait on me. XD lol.

so yeah the painkillers have made me loopy as hell so I'm okay but holy shit my toe looks gruesome.

2. Ow that sounds painful, my pinky toe just cringed at the thought of that.

I hope you feel better soon though.

3. thanks man.
    it's good though 'cause I'm FUCKED on 20mg of Roxy and 550mg of Naproxen and don't feel any more pain.

4. GIRL Silly.:p

Glad you aren't feeling any pain, hope it heals quick.

5. Only problem is that the nail is still attached halfway and the rest of it is bent upward in a 90 degree angle.

6. rip it off while you're still fucked up

7. You'll thank yourself later.

8. Well, first I would stop running myself over with stage sets, then on top of that, I would cut off whatever remaining toenail you have left hanging on.

9. dont rip it off..

my big toe is just starting to grow back right now.. trust me leave it.. let it fall off on its own.. cut the angled up part down if its rubbing on shit and annoying you.. but dont rip it off..

10. Fuck that. Even if I am fucked up, it still fucking hurts.

I didn't do it. We were supposed to be pushing it off the stage to backstage right and instead, some asshole pushed it forward towards me.

It's not like I planned that to happen. It was an accident.

11. aww that makes me shiver at the thought..Nails hurt so much!

be happy you got oxy to chill out with today, at least SOME good came from it right?:cool:

12. lmao I'll try to get a pic. It's really nasty though.

13. use scissors, don't rip!

14. sorry to hear about your toe, good thing you got some oxycodone to help ya out though. smoke some herb to take your mind off it too...plus it will synergize(sp?) with the oxy nicely.
    thats funny though, my mom always used to say "loopy" when i was in highschool and came home all fucked up on opiates/benzos. i never hear anyone use that word 'cept you and my mom. :smoke:

15. damn

smoke some weed

and get super looped :D

16. i fucking hate breaking a toe

17. Holy FUCK.

Skizzor that shit off, pronto!