i just fucked up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pathogenik, Mar 30, 2010.

1. my dude was in the car and i asked him for a $5. he didnt have baggies on him so he just put a nice size hookup on a piece of paper and handed it back to me. i went to go put it in the cellophane of my cigs and i dropped so much of it on my lap and a lil bit on the ground. i was super pissed and im not even high yet. so instead of having a fat hookup i just got a regular 5 now. im kinda pissed but at the same time im just happy to have some ganja cuz i havent smoked in like a week.

2. What,it wasn't nugs?You couldn't just pick it up?

3. theres a few little nugs i was able to grab but he threw in a lot of shake to make it fatter. and for some reason as he was puttin it on the paper my best friend (his girlfriend) started breakin up the weed for me. i dunno why she did that but i yelled at her and told her to stop cuz i had a feeling my dumbass was gonna drop some.

4. its only 5$. Ive never gotten a bag that small lol i dunno sounds like some crackhead shit to be honest i dont know why

5. Wtf is a quarter of a gram gonna do anyways? If it's dank, that's about a bowls worth though so maybe you'll get high. I wasn't aware people still bought nicks lol.

6. yea i understand it's only $5 but i rarely smoke anymore because i've been really broke lately and i messed up my chance to roll up 2 nice blunts.

7. Woah woah woah woah. Two nice blunts? Was it middies or schwagg?

8. Lol I remember back in the day I called my connect(whose now one of myclosest boys)to pick up a 5, he said no and smoked me out with a blunt then he said to never ask for a five again and kicked me out his car.

9. its middies. ive known this guy for years so he always hooks me up. i dont get to smoke dank very much because of money issues.

10. Ah that explains it. Hey man, do you. As long as it gets you high, right? Keep smokin' :smoke:

11. That's happened to me before :) Except I dropped all my weed all over my floor, in the same area I had just given my cats cat nip.. I was not about to sweep it up and smoke it with cat nip and probably cat hair in it too :(

12. yea and my tolerance is low right now. if im lucky i get to smoke like once a week. so after i take this blunt to the face im gonna pretty high.

13. sorry u gotta live that way bro. ill pray for you

just dont forget....its a PLANT

;)