I just found this saved as a file on my computer.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Viva Sativa, Dec 26, 2010.

1. I’m sitting in the bathroom stall and I’m so terrified of interception, especially on account of my having dyed my face blue and everything, and anyway, I‘m sitting here hoping Capoeira doesn’t end soon because I’m up after them and I’m so scared to go up, scared I’ll ruin everything because I’m so high, but I hope I don’t, and I hope things turn out okay. The girl in the stall next to me is taking a shit but I guess I can’t complain because I’m typing on a fucking computer, I mean how weird is that? My finger really hurts, like I jammed it or something. I hope I didn’t jam it. I wish I could write in Iambic Pentameter. I wish I had internet in this bathroom stall. I’d go online, watch a video, try to relax. I need to go in. I love you.

2. Heh, I've got a few files like that filled with freshly baked thoughts.

Now, you just have to translate it... :D

3. i cant tell if i'm too blazed or you're too blaze.

4. what's the difference?

5. Hahaha, that was pretty interesting :smoke:

6. this is a cannabis not a CRACK web from, my advice is to stop smoking rocks and see a physiatrist

7. great post, would recommend to others.

8. You should write a book. :D

9. BIG 'wut' moment for me too.

10. I am not on crack.
    I was legitimately in a bathroom stall when I wrote that, by the way. If I wrote this when I think I did.

11. haha i liked the i love you at the end.

12. "I love you" lmao

13. this.
    i haven't got a clue wtf i just read

14. made sense to me :confused:

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3n0vBcW5fc&feature=related]YouTube - Trollolololol[/ame]

16. i love you too

17. Whaaaa

What does this have to do with anything related to this site? It's not even a story just some retard rambling waste of time.

18. bro what did you just say