Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i just found the funniest thing i've ever seen

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by circle_freak, Jul 9, 2007.

1. AHAHAHAHA thats the funniest shit ive seen in a long while!

2. NICE they all live on Cannabis isle... sweet lets go there!!!!

3. they dident move for like 3 days wut did they use for food

4. :(...I found it offensive. Has anyone taken the time to explore the other areas of the "stoners of the mist" area of that site? There are multiple videos "proving" that stoners have poor hygiene, can't drive, no memory and the inability to catch. Then they have a facts section in which they cite their sources from about 3 or 4 different places, all of which are extremely biased resources. Guys, this is the stuff they are throwing in kids faces today. They are flat out lying, using scare tactics such as "this is what you will be like if you smoke weed". I find this very offensive because I am a "stoner" who gets excellent grades, volunteers in the community, holds two steady jobs, has a perfect driving record (and I drive high all the time), and *gasp* has good hygiene! And surely I'm not the only person who is like this? Of course I'm not, I know many "stoners" who are quite the opposite of what the "documentary" says. Basically what I'm trying to say is they are trying to pass off all of this bullshit as facts, and kids are buying it. Instead of educating kids, they make up shows like "stoners in the mist". Ugh.. it's just so sad! How can you laugh at something like that? Sure, it's funny in the sense that it's total bullshit and we know it - but when you think about the actual repurcussions of ads like these, it's definately no laughing matter now is it?

Their most used source is:
    1  Marijuana: Facts for Teens, Revised, NIDA, September 2004

How can you even call that a source?

Watch the "The Stoner:A Closer Look"
    it's rediculous.

5. that pissed me off, more than anything I have ever watched in my entire life. They portray people that smoke pot, as complete idiots, which is bull shit. They say your reaction time is all fucked up. Well let me tell you something.

I smoke pot almost every single day, I get a 3.7 GPA un-weighed, and I am going to attend the University of Pittsburgh. I play baseball, and I run track. My 40 time for track is a 4.52, so weed is definitely not slowing me down.

This is such bull shit and I need to blaze and relax, but I have no bud :-/

6. i agree with ^^^^^ all of the above. i was also offended by the way they made them look (disgusting, and way too much makeup, they look like druggies) oh yeah and fuck all those hardcore straightedge fucks who call occasional smokers or habitual smokers "druggies"

7. um plz tell me this is fake or a joke.... shit kinda ticked me off, felt a little judged, what a fucking sterio type, and click on the part of the map that says closer look on stoners, all of that shit is stupid bs, except the memory loss one that shits me right there hahahah

8. I love how it's a completely fake documentary but they spit it like it's the truth. Aren't documentaries supposed to not be made up, but document factual things. I just wish people that don't smoke could see past this bullshit.

9. yeah this is not funny at all, they make stoners look like fucking confused retards. Cant catch a ball when high?? Little FYI, i play softball (3rd and 1st base) and am usually high while playing, and guess what, i can dig a screaming grounder out of the dirt and get it to first just as easily as if i was sober.

10. Give them a piece of your mind, guys. These people are stereotypical fools. I was offended, too. i didn't laugh once, ridiculous is an understatement for that bullshit.

11. un-fucking-real, i just spent a half hour typing up a fucking message to above the influence, and i fuckin accedently hit my ebay link above my god damn tabs.
    AHHHH FUCK ABOVE THE INFLUENCE

12. dude

ARE THEY FUCKING SERIOUS?

that is the dumbest shit I have seen in my whole entire life.

13. someday history is gonna look back at these fools and laugh at how close-minded and STUPID they were.

14. just burn them back, i bet we could do twice as mmcuh damage as they could...tommorow
    lol:)

15. I'm deeply offended by all these videos. I am going to email abovetheinfluence and speak my mind about these clips, something I think all of us should do.

16. Take he quiz, second question is waht causes more cancer, cigs or bud, i choose, cigs, WRONG, they say its bud.

this is sad.