Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just found out my Dad GROWS weed, but doesnt smoke it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xerox1911, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Walk out with a gun looking all frantic, when he asks you what your doing say "I'm damn sure a skunk sprayed down the garage. Something smells funky and i'm going to hunt that fucker down."

2. tell him, " the cops are hear. you have to talk to them, they are saying theres a grow op in the house "

3. "Hey dad, need some help picking the weeds?"

4. [quote name='"Smokey55109"']Call me crazy, but he probably didn't want you to know. For reasons like this. When you grow you don't tell anyone, certainly not someone who would go and tell all their friends.[/quote]

This. Respect his privacy and don't tell a soul!

5. [quote name='"Hiebs"']

This. Respect his privacy and don't tell a soul![/quote]

I would never tell my friends about this, but I do want to have a nice weed relationship with my dad haha

6. if he grows in quantity something tells me he may smoke, but then again ignorance is bliss

7. Am I the only one wondering why your dad is growing weed?? lol.

8. Shut up bro. No one cares that you can get infinite pot now!

[​IMG]

9. ask him for a job, you'll trim his gold, if he hooks you up with some nug.

10. #30 aPersonUponaHill, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
    No no no, look here is what you say. "Hey dad, I was looking for you earlier and I couldn't find you. But as I was looking for you I came across something interesting unintentionally and I was curious if we could smoke sometime." Thennnnnnnnn while smoking ask if you can buy some every now and then, don't just straight up ask for some. It may come off as too forward even though you are his son, the last thing you want to do is take advantage of a good situation and screw it up by being greedy. Oh and if you get the chance of course ask if he wants help trimming, slide that in somewhere when the time is right.

11. Whatever you do;; dont get your dad busted! I could never live with myself. But hey, happy smoking now huh!

12. You just let everybody know about your dad's biggest secret. Now the feds are gonna follow your IP address, do surveillance and take you down. DELETE THIS THREAD NOW, BEFORE DAD GETS EXTRA PISSED

13. you don't confront him at all..

if you do, and if he's smart he'd probably rip his whole operation down.

you are already on the internet talking about it, and will more than likely start telling your friends and shit.

just forget you ever saw it, and don't get your dad in trouble.

14. Fine point.

15. Well i told you guys because you don't even know me.

16. I'd leave him and his pot alone. If he wanted to discuss it with you I'm sure he would have.

17. Op hasn't delivered yet. So lemme know how it went soon

18. Sounds like a bunch of bs. He's out of bud and just conveniently opens a door in his dad's workshop, which he's somehow never seen before, and he discovers a bunch of plants that belong to his dad! But oh wait, his dad doesn't blaze.

Your story seems a little iffy.

19. dude did he give you anything!?

20. did he?????