Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just found out my Dad GROWS weed, but doesnt smoke it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xerox1911, Jun 7, 2012.

1. I'm all out of bud at my dads, so I entered his workshop to look for him, and opened a door to another room. Plants EVERYWHERE. I Know he's tried weed, but doesn't smoke it, and he knows that I smoke. How do I confront him about his plants?

EDIT: I didn't go looking for weed by the way, I was going to ask my dad if he could drive me somewhere.

2. I dont think confront is the right word for this. Its a little strong you should definitely be ecstatic. I would just talk to him real smooth like a boss ***** would and convince him to give me an ounce or two.

3. [quote name='"claycosfinest"']I dont think confront is the right word for this. Its a little strong you should definitely be ecstatic. I would just talk to him real smooth like a boss ***** would and convince him to give me an ounce or two.[/quote]

Alright, but what should I say?

4. I noticed you grow pot, can I have some

5. Niceeee.

6. #6 dawntoker, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2012
    Just ask "Hey, what strain are your plants" in a casual conversation.

7. this haha.

8. LOL! i just found out my dad grows too. Last night i was like "hey dad i saw you added some new plants to the garden, what kind are they? then i walked over and pointed to the pot plants" hahahha

9. THIS:smoke:

10. OR THIS:smoke:

11. Did he give you any?

12. I'll try to ask him tonight. If he gives me any, I'll tell you if it's good stuff. If I can get my Dad to be my dealer I'm aces, I'll never get ripped off and it's safer than the risk of getting it laced, or having just shit herb.

13. My dad didnt give me any, but my mom went into my dads stash and gave me some lmao. and she gave me a brownie!

14. My mom would never do that. She's more opposed to weed that my Dad is. My dad knows I do it, and just accepts it I guess. In our "Talk" he said "It's better than cigarettes and heroin, so do what you want."

15. Consider yourself a lucky mofocka.

16. Cigs and heroine dont even compare to weed. Like if there was a scale of how bad things are weeds like a 1 cigs an 8 and heroine a 9 or 10. LOL id say caffiene is even higher on the scale. Weed is the most benign substance known to man

17. Call me crazy, but he probably didn't want you to know. For reasons like this. When you grow you don't tell anyone, certainly not someone who would go and tell all their friends.

18. [quote name='"xerox1911"']I'll try to ask him tonight. If he gives me any, I'll tell you if it's good stuff. If I can get my Dad to be my dealer I'm aces, I'll never get ripped off and it's safer than the risk of getting it laced, or having just shit herb.[/quote]

Its so nice dude. I have a close family friend that grows. I always get free weed and shit its awesome. Let him know he'll probably throw you some for free.

19. "Shall we cannabis father?"