I just figured out jesus! (Theory)

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Bunnyrabbitz, Dec 10, 2010.

1. FYI im not high.

So, Jesus.

In latin america, its prenounced hey-zeus. So maybe Jesus is based on Zeus?
    Because greece thought of Zeus and co-incidentally jesus is said that way!
    And if "Jesus" was his real name isn't that a coincidence between Zeus being part of his name? And wasnt greece around before jesus?

I think the illuminati/government is involved and this is some top secret shit. Watch the CIA bust down my door.

Also, if moderators want to move it thats ok because I have no idea where to put this?

2. Are you sure your not high ? lol

3. I'm pretty sure Latin America was not where Jesus was born.

4. No latin america PRENOUNCES jesus hey-zeus.

And yes im not high, I havent smoked in a couple days because im sick, but i really want to, probably tommorow I W&B if i'm better.

5. They pronounce it hey-zeus because the J in Spanish makes a "hey" sound..... in every word. They didn't just pronounce it special for Jesus.

6. Thizzzz.

7. close , there are actual many theories on how jesus is representive of the sun god apollo

iv heard there are many paralelles between the story and acts of christ and the stories of many sun gods in different cultures

this is just stuff iv read second hand i dont have sources if you think its cool look into it , i havnt found it interesting enough to yet but if it tickels your fancy....

8. Really? I dont give a shit about the hey. It's the ZEUS part.

9. :confused: It's the way they pronounce it in their language... the zeus part really has nothing to do with the Greek god.

10. It seems to co-incidental dont you think? Sounds like illuminati are involved...

11. Yes, it does seem concidental. Because it's a coincidence.

12. Too co-incidental...

13. hahaha op its clear that you dont understand spanish.

hey-zeus??? hahahaha

14. No, it's really not... lol

15. I said pronunciation? Do you pronounce it Je-Sus?

16. #16 rubbs, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
  17. #17 1Trismegistus1, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
    Jesus actual name is Yeshua. Yeshua is Joseph in english, and Jesus in latin, but the scriptures were not originally latin, it was translated into latin, and then into english.

Or also Yehoshua YHShVH Yod-Fire Heh-Water Shin-ether/akasha Vau-Air Heh-Earth which symbolizes all 4 elements plus the 5th element which all elements descend from, the substance known as water in Genesis when "the earth was formless and God moved upon the face of the waters"

The same way that the most popular name of God, Yahweh, the tetragrammaton is YHVH. The name is symbolic of him being synonymous with the Divinity, though Christ wasn't born with Jesus, Christ took up the body of Jesus later in his life, Christ being the highest Archangel from the Sun period, whereas we're in the Earth period right now 3 periods later, so it's easy to see how Christ would have been such an evolved being having existence in a higher counsciousness of a human 3 periods ago, and now having ascended to even higher forms of consciousness through the process of evolution that everything undergoes, including minerals and plants, essentially being God-realized.

18. obviously the illuminati planned it that way to throw people off their scent

19. LOL, obviously :p

20. Dont laugh, this is cereal. :rolleyes:

But I'm serious.