I Just Fell With My Bong In My Backpack.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LoneStarStoner, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Alright well to start off I am in a wheelchair and my house isn't very handicapped accessible but we make it work. Usually I go out my garage cause we have a wooden homemade redneck ramp for me to go down on. Well the motor broke or something so to open the garage you have to pull it up manually which I can't do from my chair. So no one was home and my friend had just gotten here so I decided to go out the front because its no different than how I used to do it at friends houses. Bad idea the bong and everything in my backpack puts more weight on the back of the chair so I ended up flipping over and than hit the ground and rolled. My friend got out of the car and ran over there and asked if I was okay and I was like "good but how's the bong and everything else breakable in there. I got back into my chair (its not as easy as we make it look!) and I took everything out of my backpack was a little plastic box thing, and a plastic grinder. None of my glass is damaged in no way, my bong is fine, pipes are fine, I on the other hand not so fine /:
    But I still went and smoked and since the grinder broke we decided to use all the keif in it (that part didnt break)

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Dam you're lucky op. I wasn't so lucky myself. One time I was mobbing to the store with a bong in my backpack. I'd been drinking all day and was completely wasted. I was so drunk I fell backwards onto the cement, landing on the backpack with the bong in it. The bong shattered instantly. I was so fucking mad...

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. I know I was shocked there wasn't at least a crack in it cause my chair and than me fell on the backpack cause It was hanging on the back of my chair.

4. bongs are never portable I don't risk it

5. they have this wonderful mobile bongs called blubbers id suggest trying. :smoke:
    but in all honesty i break enough glass sitting at my desk i dont need any help from outside forces. i only have one from that carries his bong around safely and thats in a old camera case, the kind with the black foam. he carved the foam a bit so his oil rig, torch, nail and dome, and a few grams of wax can all fit in it without moving. the whole box is metal as well.  good shit on getting lucky OP but i wouldn't risk it again, especially if its nice glass. 

6. I broke a bong in my backpack. I was biking a few hilly trails with bong, a grinder, and weed. I was going down a hill and actually ended up slamming on my front brakes flipping over onto my backpack turn completely obliterating my bong. Actually pieces of glass got stuck into my back but not that big of pieces

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. You may want to invest in a bong bag that is padded so that you minimize the risk.  Sorry to hear brother, that has to be no fun

8. We have bubblers but I just love bongs.

9. oh believe me i love my bongs too, thats why they dont even get to leave my bedroom. 

10. I would prefer not having to take it anywhere but I live with my parents and I have a little sister so I can't smoke when she's home (well in the house I can't) so I'm stuck bringing it with me.

11. I can never have expensive glass because I suffer from ASIBS (Acute Smoking Implement Breaking Syndrome)...
    I think it's hereditary, my parents did tons of drugs in the 60's, and I heard my dad had a habit of spilling the bong.

I can look at a piece and it breaks.

Same thing with sunglasses, I always buy cheap ones because it's easier on the wallet WHEN I break or lose them.