I Just Fell With My Bong In My Backpack.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LoneStarStoner, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Alright well to start off I am in a wheelchair and my house isn't very handicapped accessible but we make it work. Usually I go out my garage cause we have a wooden homemade redneck ramp for me to go down on. Well the motor broke or something so to open the garage you have to pull it up manually which I can't do from my chair. So no one was home and my friend had just gotten here so I decided to go out the front because its no different than how I used to do it at friends houses. Bad idea the bong and everything in my backpack puts more weight on the back of the chair so I ended up flipping over and than hit the ground and rolled. My friend got out of the car and ran over there and asked if I was okay and I was like "good but how's the bong and everything else breakable in there. I got back into my chair (its not as easy as we make it look!) and I took everything out of my backpack was a little plastic box thing, and a plastic grinder. None of my glass is damaged in no way, my bong is fine, pipes are fine, I on the other hand not so fine /:
    But I still went and smoked and since the grinder broke we decided to use all the keif in it (that part didnt break)

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. None of your glass is damaged in no way? So all of it is?

Jk hate to be a grammar bitch that just tripped me up for a sec

3. Also get your insurance to pay for your house to be accessible, I'm pretty sure that's covered seems pretty necessary