I just dropped a tab for the frist time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by halokiller99, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Well depends how you get it. If it's molly in a capsule just swallow it. If it's bagged up just put it in some water and chug it. I don't like snorting molly cause it lasts way too short.

2. Oh, good to know.
    Is the high from tea as intense as smoking it?

3. I can't wait to try acid =]
    My mom has told me stories, and it sounds awesome.

4. No. the only way I can explain is smokeing it is like compressing the 6 hour tea trip into 15 minutes. If that make since. haha.

5. Haha yeah that actually does, thats what i was thinking it might be like.

6. 70 isnt bad, 7 a hit is average i would say for this day and age. But i think you should get a little price drop for gettin 10 hits, or was 70 a drop, and he charges more than 7 per hit?

if your molly is bagged up, the way i do it is easy. Just open bag, lick finger, dip finger, stick finger in mouth. Swallow and chase with water.

7. I'd pay that in a heartbeat. Hell, I'd pay $100 for a ten strip.
    Alice D seems to be on an extended vacation far from Utah right now.

8. acid is also far from Eastern Washington.... :(

You sound like you had a great time. I wanna try some!

9. #29 halokiller99, Jun 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2009
    Hell yeah. Imma try to get ten for 60$ but if that doesnt work ohwelll. I need to lay off it for a week anyway taken like 8 or 9 hits since wensday or thurday haha. I use to be willing to pay a note for ten haha. Lsd is amazingggg I cant wait till my freind harvests his shrrooms I wanna try them so bad too...... I took two tabs last night and we saw an arab guy with a turben driveing down the street on a rideing lawnmower..he was in a purple robe too :laughing:..... Me and my freind who was rolling were dyeing it was the funnyist thing ever. I had to check with my sober freinds to see if I was seeing that right haha.