Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just drink, smoked and dont know how this gonna end

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by John Lennon, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Ive just smoked to bowls first ,drank some rum with coca cola while smoking a couple of cigarrettes

My friend just called me and told me if i wanna go out for smoking weed.

Opinions?

2. do it, it will be a night to remember!

3. tell him to come over. dont drink and drive bro. if you crashed (knocks on wood) and got injured they will be like "ooh we found marijuana in his system, this is why no one should smoke pot" makes the rest of us look bad

4. DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

5. Oh yea thats why he shouldnt because he would make weed look bad; not that he probably seriously injured himself and possible others

6. But i dont like to drink and smoke because 1 of the 2 ends up over powering the other and i rather enjoy them at different times because theres different things i do when i drink and when i smoke

7. dont eat edibles..........

whatever you do, dont eat edibles..

8. [quote name='"OFWGKTA420"']

Oh yea thats why he shouldnt because he would make weed look bad; not that he probably seriously injured himself and possible others[/quote]

Well bro, all of the other excuses haven't worked in the past so a different approach is always appreciated!

9. eat edibles!! Doo ittt

10. Why give other people terrible advice because you had a bad experience with edibles? :rolleyes:

11. It will be fun.

12. Lol night to remember. When I get crossfaded I either black out or just fall asleep.

Do it, though. It's still fun.

13. pretty sure he won't remember shit

14. every time i've witnessed someone eat edibles after drinking and smoking, they vomit..a lot lol

i didnt think i would be another statistic.....