Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just don't think smoking is for me anymore guys..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xJord4n, Nov 28, 2011.

1. If you can afford a car, it's not even a question!:D

2. My cars paid off, I just have insurance and gas, plus I like being able to toke in my car when I go to lunch and when I'm near home. Plus I need a car, I can't take the bus everywhere lol but I guess a lot of people do if they're in the city, I don't know why you wouldn't if you were in the heart of a city.

3. Peace, wait till you get oyur own place haha.

4. Best of luck, mate.

5. Yeah I said that all that once too.. By the end of the week I decided I have to get smarted and didn't get caught until 6 months later from then. Didn't get in any trouble from my parent but she always plays ignorance..

I'm going to start saving for a motorcycle and eventually moving out in a year or so. but rent isn't so bad if you get out of the city..

6. Depending on where you live, consider a med card. I'm planning on getting mine soon, I live in Cali. Med cards can keep you out of trouble as long as you're not totally dumb and thinking it's perfectly ok for you to smoke wherever you feel like. But if you're sure you're done with the herb, I wish you luck in all your goals in the future :)

7. It's the internet, isn't that like a law or something?

8. The more you bitch, the more people are going to be assholes to you.

It's the internet, if you can't handle it, that's probably why you can't handle your weed

9. So what your saying is the second I click the Safari button I have to turn into a douchebag?

10. [quote name='"xJord4n"']

So what your saying is the second I click the Safari button I have to turn into a douchebag?[/quote]

Basiclly enless you use firefox ;). Enjoy your time off bro ill be joining you as today is Day 1. Inbox me when ever

11. Good luck brotha! Hopefully you'll stay on GC you don't have to be smoking! Im sure you'll choose to toke up again once you can freely without sketchness!

Later homie

12. AW look everyone is getting along now.

Queers.

(jk)

13. yeah and fuck public transpo

14. There's nothing wrong with using public transport, but having to take it everywhere would suck balls. When I go to university I'm going to take the LRT to class to save on gas money but I'm going to drive everywhere else that I can't just walk to.

15. [quote name='"xJord4n"']Oh and to whoever gave me that neg rep, FUCK YOU.[/quote]

how do u even give a neg rep?

16. [quote name='"2FootBong"']

how do u even give a neg rep?[/quote]

Only mods can do it now

17. I got a Mac, so I use Safari. (;

18. man you're just full of bad decisions...haha j/p.. peace out

19. It's not for everyone
    To each their own

20. Just Joshin' ya, champ.:cool: