Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i just dont know

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by wundownboi, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Quick question...i smoked bud for 4 months straight now...definately everyday...i stopped yesterday and still waiting for my appetite to come back...how long of this do i go through?? is there anything that helps get through this besides smoking??:cool:

2. 1. Stimulate your senses, like get some food that makes your mouth waaater:hello:
    2. Maybe try liquid diet to start off? Ice cream, milkshakes, protein sm ooties or shakes etc.

3. FORCE EAT. just do ittttttt haha:D

4. ????

5. Profit!

sorry ignore 4 and 5 i couldnt help myself:smoke:

3. mj is scary dude, one time i smoked, and afterwards ate two huge burritos.. that's probably not good for my stomach

4. neither is all the semen but you didnt bring that up now did you slapjack

5. When i first started smoking this happened to me. But now it doesnt ahahha :p

6. lol nice reference