I just don't know

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by bkadoctaj, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Better yet, think of HOW you think.
    When I think, I see the words scrolling across like a ticker screen, and a little stick figure (me) saying the words, with a speech bubble of text, in an all white environment (think matrix)...

2. HOW do you think of how you think?

3. Hah, yeah, Agovita, when you think of how you think, do you see the words "I see the words scrolling across like a ticker screen" scrolling across like a ticker screen?

4. #24 YEM, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
    I don't know anything, but that is to say that I know of what I don't know.
    I know nothing, but that is to say that I know something.

I confess. I just don't know.

5. Absolutely. No shit. It becomes tons of layers the more you're thinking about at once. Very confusing, to say the least.

6. That sounds amazing.

7. That sounds like a maze.

8. i forget where it was written, or who said it..

but it was theorized that all of us have infinite knowledge, we know everything, but us "learning" is simply us realizing we know.

with that thinking, you can't ever acquire more knowledge than you already have, because you already have all of the knowledge that is possible.

but do we already have ALL of the knowledge, or just the amount of knowledge that we are allowed to have? If it's the latter, then there are some things that we will just NEVER know, simply because we don't know it already.

... just for a second....

Imagine, knowing everything.

and I mean everything, never having to ask or even think about questions because you just already know... and seeing as like 80% of our lives is a quest for information, that would be pretty crazy.

9. i know man i know... i just dont know either

10. maybe there is nothing to know, because its already known.