i just dont know

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by grokind, Nov 5, 2012.

1. okay this is the prob i thought i had nute burn so i flushed a few days ago but now its getting worse what could it be temps are fine ph is fine growing in happy frog using floranova bloom 6ml to a gal stop using since i thought it was nute burn just plain water

any help guys i was at another forum but they wernt much help

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

ps. growing with 482 actuall watts of cfl day 36 flower

2. no ideas? prob just chop it pissing me off i cant figure this out

3. Don't chop yet. There's a lot people with a lot of knowledge here that can help. I can't see your pics tho bro

4. ill try putting the pics up again i can see them but give me a min

5. it all came on in like 2 days i fed then the next day started to get some burn this is 4 days after i started to notice it

Attached Files:

6. do not many people use this site seems slow compared to others i have been on

7. It's not slow dude. People will reply just hold up. Time differences man, like I JUST woke up. Patience.

8. AND, I'm not an expert but looks like nute burn

9. yeah that is what i though too but it look worse after the flush just stumped none seems to know what it is

10. should i try another flush next water i only ran 9 gals through im growing in a 3 gal pot i normally give 6ml a gal of floranova bloom tryied bumping it to 8ml thats when i got the prob all started to happen over night

11. if anyone needs anymore info let me know

12. could it be they got to much of the nute mix i didnt feed them myself my wife did i went out of town for a day i mixed the nutes before i left i normally do 6ml per gal but i mixed 8ml this last time thought i would bump it up a bit she ended up feeding them like the whole gallon when i normally give it half gallon so maybe i should flush agian i only ran 9 gals through a 3 gal pot. any thoughts?

13. Your not supposed to mix nutes in advance or bump up the dosage. Let the plants dry out a little from the flushing, and then start giving them like 1/4 dose. How often were you feeding? What medium are you using? What dosage were you giving?

14. #15 grokind, Nov 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2012
    i only mixed like 2 hours before she fed i feed every 3rd water growing in happy frog with a lil lime added was feeding floranova bloom at 6ml per gal started when i gave them 8ml and i flushed about 4 days ago now just seems to have gotten worse this is how lit looked 4 days ago gotten alot worse idk if i dare give it nutes yet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. starting to think its salt buildup

16. nothing still i was looking around and kinda looks like salt buildup gonna try another flush

17. Current pH? Current age of the plant?

Stop using all nutrients and flush for a week or two.

18. ph is at about 6..5 6.6 last i checked was when i flushed plant was veged 6 weeks been flowering for 35 days
    what do you mean flush for two weeks fush everytime i water?

19. really no help guys thought there were some skilled people here back to rollitup i go this site is super slow compared to there