Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just don't get high anymore...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ChronicBlunt420, Jan 30, 2010.

1. It's not that I don't get "stoned" anymore, it's just that whenever I smoke, I hardly feel any different afterwards...

Let me give you some history here:

I just recently moved from NY to FL, and lost all connects in the process. While I've been here I have been able to find killer bud (it's just SO expensive), but every time I smoke it seems that I just get "stoned" instead of "STONED!!!"

I usually smoke out of a triple percolated PHX bong with ash catcher and punctured down-stem, and I smoke just about everyday. Do I need to take a break? What is going on? :confused:

2. Well a t break will help alot and also you might be feeling a little homesick different connects different people to get used to. Take a T break then smoke after a week or so you will feel better good luck

3. It help me. (taking a break)

But be warned, anywhere near the pensacola area, make sure you check your good.
    Had a lot of people talking about reg sprayed with windex to give that light green color and smell (ya it owrks I've tried myself just to see!)

4. Seems pretty obvious that you need a t break friend, or at least cut back some. Always helps when this happens to me

5. Yeah, it just really sucks because I love smoking and it's really hard to stop when you are as much of a stoner as me:p

6. Did you try eating a ripe mango?

7. Cyn, Im eager to know hat the ripe mango does.
    inform me? =D

8. Dude, please don't bullshit me. I'm about to drive to Wal-mart and buy a fucking mango before I hit this. Hahahahhaha.

9. #9 Cynikal, Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2010
    I wasn't getting amazing highs but I would get high,
    And I'm a healthy bastard I take vitamins and drink water,
    But I think I needed a t-break but I already took a few t-breaks.
    But the ripe mango allows more thc to cross into your blood,
    So if your smoking some dank headies you will feel that shit as close to "edibles",
    That's how I can explain it,
    When I ate a ripe mango and smoked a bowl of some dank headies it felt like I ate an edible.
    But everyones body is different.
    A ripe mango would taste sweet and a non ripe mango taste sour.
    And usually ripe mangos are "soft" and have a darker skin and a nice aroma emitting from it,
    Bcause the chemical mycerene in it helps large amounts of thc to cross to the brain.
    You can google this information.
    I just ate a ripe mango not too long ago
    About to smoke a bowl of some good headies soon.

Either it really works or it's all placebo, but usually placebo shit doesn't work for me.
    But then again it could all just be placebo. I doubt it though because my tolerance.

Googled Information:
    Marijuana contains a chemical called Myrcene. High grade marijuana bud generally contains a comparatively higher concentration of myrcene than low grade cannabis bud.
    Mangoes, Lemon grass, and other less-common plants also contain high amounts of this chemical. Myrcene is believed to aid the potency of the marijuana high by allowing the psychoactive chemicals found in cannabis, namely THC, to cross the blood-brain barrier more efficiently

http://www.1stmarijuanagrowerspage.com/get-higher-with-mangoes.html

Yeah I believe it worked for me but let us know if it works for you oh yeah wait an hour after you ate the ripe mango then smoke a bowl

10. Take a week long break my friend

11. Get a vaporizer.

12. I tried the mango and if you have a high tolerance I don't believe it will help. I made a mango smoothie and smoked two bowls and wasn't much higher than usual. At the time I was smoking 2-4g of dank(I was growing at the time) per day. Now I'm not growing and smoke about a gram a day. I find that now I get much higher when I smoke simply because I'm smoking so much less often. Definitely try taking like a week to two break and then toking less than usual.

13. what the fucks up with u man. ive seen several of your posts and their all about MANGO. Lol

14. I'm blazed right now because I ate a mango and smoked a little bit and I'm fucked up right now.

15. Mangoes are delicious

16. #16 topdog82, Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2010
    if u r an indica user switching to sativa
    if a sativa user, vice versa

or switching strains

u smoke way too much lol
    take a break
    try stuff like "wild dagga", kratom or salvia to fill the temporary void

17. get some bubble hash

18. Take a week (seven full days) break.

During this week break, drink a lot of water; exercise and run everyday; be outside as much as possible; keep your thoughts positive and keep an open, clear mind.

Meditating even helps (for me at least).

If you are going to take a week break, make sure you stick to it and keep a positive attitude. It's all mental, my friend.

19. Yeah. This happened to me when I was smoking everyday for like 3 months. Its kind of upsetting when you want to get high but cant. Anyway, I took a week long break. Got high again the next time i blazed.

:smoking::(:eek::wave::D;):hello::p:devious::cool::rolleyes::mad::eek::confused::)