Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I just died

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RuseOfMetacarpi, Apr 30, 2007.

1. in Star Fox 64 for the first time in about a year I think. I was like... wtf? that never happens.

Secondly, conversing with Spaz online generated this idea.

Every stoner knows that Dr. Pepper (refered to by me and many others as "DP") is the cure to all sorrow and woe. It is the balance between the divine and the mortal here on Earth. It allows life to progress in harmony. But I have proof.

dp

yes, that's right, it's its own symbol displaying balance and symmetry, just like a yin yang.

I mean it doesn't look like a yin yang, but the same concepts are there.

That's all for now.

2. good game bro, been thinkin about downloadin it on the Wii for a couple weeks...

n i think your on to something with that dp....itd call pepsi or whoever makes that shit n tell then you have a genious marketing slogan

3. I love you for finding that dp thing, you should send it to them for advertising, I bet they could make a sickass commercial, all ZEN and shit.

4. dp is the only acceptable soda when im high. sober my favorite drink is a&w root beer. but ur a genius about dp

5. star fox is the shit

6. haha man fuck star fox, 007 goldeneye is the way to go. i used to own so hard at that game, no one would play me lol

7. db is my favorite soda also.

As for Star Fox i think I'll pass and play some Virtua Fighter 2 on my Sega Saturn

8. y'kno a lot of people really dont know that dr. pepper is 23 flavors in one, so its kinda like when you were a lil kid at the fountain mixing all the soda into one cup

anyways youre onto something definitely, dr. pepper is de shizz

starfox 64, i remember when i first got the game i didnt have the rumble pack and it was so lame. after i saved up my lunch money to buy one, the game was so much better haha

9. Wonderful post! Just be sure to drink in moderation.

10. interesting article

11. Man I haven't played Star Fox in a long ass time. I currently am 27-0-0 in Fight Night 3 though. I better not lose, I'll be pissed! Also, D-Pizzle is the shizzle fo' rizzle.

Edit: Ruse, thanks for the sig worthy post.

12. Man, I hate Dr. Pepper. :(

13. dp

I hope you know what else this means.

14. same could be said about 69? But its a sex position. Dr. Pepper taste like SHIT

15. nah, dp is "the magical elixer of the gods" to quote my friend claire. its the only really good soda avaliable. i love to use it for bongwater. makes the schwaggiest of smoke taste fruity and delectable. mmmm Dr. Pepper...

btw who is Doctor Pepper.... what a genius man....

16. haha.

all too well my friend.

all too well.

17. every time i ever drank dr pepper i got a crazy head ache and i felt like shit for 2-3 hours +

18. :| Okaaaaayy

19. Dr. Pepper was not the man who invented the soda, rather the father of the young woman who caught the eye of the man who invented the soda. In an effort to impress her father, he named his best creation after him.

Lighten up, it's called teamwork.

20. Not only is this the craziest thread on DP but dude, starfox is crazy, I think like everymonth or so a wave of old games n shit comes through, haha making the stoner tempted to play, cause just a month ago we had starfox and the n64 out lol, playin, hahaha remember peppy
    "Do a barrel roll" hahaha